Himchan's Route - Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Himchan just smiles, his hand reaching for your hair and putting it behind your ear. You could see the tenderness in his eyes.

HC: "I feel cold right?"

You: "No I think that you are actually warmer than you think."

HC: "What do you mean?"

You: "Only your smile is needed to make me feel warm on the inside."

Himchan giggles.

You: "What?"

HC: "Nothing."

Himchan comes closer to you, his hands reaching for yours.

You: "What are you doing?"

HC: "I'm checking your temperature."

You: "Yah hajima it tickles."

Himchan moves his fingertip in the middle of your hand palm tickling you. Then he pulls you closer to him. His hand snaking around your waist. You curled up and laughed.

You: "HAHAHA s-stop tickling me!!"

HC: "Nope"

He didn't stop. You squirmed around to get away from him. Himchan straddles you with both your hands above of your head. You were catching your breath. He licks his lips.

You: "Are you going to take my blood?"

HC: "Nope"

Himchan leans in and you automatically closed your eyes. He took one last peek at your beautiful face before he kissed you. His lips were as soft as you expected them to be. You could feel his hands still holding your wrists as he deepens the kiss. The heat from your lips spreading to your whole body. His kisses were soft and passionate at the same time. You want more from him.

You: "Himchan please~ (I want more)"

You whined and you didn't say the last sentence but you knew he could read your mind.

HC: "Are you sure?"

You: "Yes I want you."

A moment later Himchan's lips were all over you from your lips down to your collarbone to nibbling your ears softly. Your feelings taking over your body.

HC: "You smell so nice that I want you now."

You blushed at his words. Was his voice always that sexy and husky? You couldn't think straight as you went with the flow. You felt his finger pulling slightly at your collar, showing your neck and a little bit of shoulder. You tilted your head slightly exposing it fully. You gave him the chance to take your blood. You didn't know why, but having him take your blood made you feel good about yourself. You saw his gentle eyes. Trust. The word that was bounding you to him. You feel safe around him and you know that he won't ever hurt you. Himchan's eyes changed colour.

HC: "Please close your eyes. I don't want you to feel scared."

You nodded quickly and closed them. Your hands on your chest. You feel his hand on top of your hands. He kissed your neck and opens his mouth. His fangs pierced through your veins. It still hurts a little bit, but when he sucks your blood your mind went to wonderland.

You: "Aaahh~ Himcha-aaahn~"

You grab his hair. He didn't abruptly stop this time and took some more blood. Himchan stops and pulled back. You slowly peered through your lashes. That was one of the best moments of your life ever. It felt like a spell, but you didn't care anyway. You see Himchan licking his sexy lips before you passed out.

HC: "I love you (y/n)."

The next moment you woke up Himchan left you a note. It says: "Dear (y/n), I made you some breakfast and lunch. It's in the fridge, you can eat it whenever you want. I'm off to sleep right now. You won't be able to find me, but I will be back at dawn."

You smile at his little note. He wrote it in a pink memo. His handwriting as beautiful as that from a girl. If you wouldn't know Himchan, you would think that he was a girl. You couldn't wait to see Himchan again. Every day would be a surprise as he seems to look more and more handsome. Where you love sick? You shrug your shoulders. Maybe? But Himchan is a gentleman, he always cares for you too. Sometimes he had a surprise for you like a new dress with matching shoes. Another day he would take you out for dinner in a very fancy restaurant. He would order two different dishes and give your his food. Himchan loves to see you eating. He makes sure that you eat at least three times a day, but not gain any weight. He cares about you a lot. You smile and eat your breakfast.

You: "I fell in love with a vampire. Haha!"

You grinned like an idiot.

The End of Himchan's Route - Chapter 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true in 2018. 

This Himchan chapter was a very interesting one as I was considering if I should add some mature content to it. But I didn't because I also care about my younger readers. If you guys have some more suggestions please let me know in the comment.  And don't forget to vote for this chapter too~