Himchan's Route - Chapter 3

Several weeks had passed. Your relationship with Himchan was getting better each day. You had feelings for him. But neither of you said the words "I love you." Maybe it was a bond created by blood or is it real love? You didn't know. What is love actually?

You woke up in Himchan's bed. You rubbed your eyes and stretch your arms. His room was pitch dark except for the light from your smartphone. It was 4 AM he should be awake somewhere.

You: "Himchan?"

HC: "Yes (y/n)?"

Himchan stood next to your bed with a candle in his hand.

You: "Himchan when are you going to sleep?"

HC: "I don't really sleep. I will take some rest later."

You: "Hmm."

HC: "What?"

You: "Can you stay with me?"

HC: "Okay."

You: "Why don't you lie down next to me? There enough space for us."

Himchan was thinking very hard. He frowns. You laughed at his expression.

You: "I'm not asking you to sleep with me."

Himchan seems not to be amused by your joke. His face still handsome as ever. He clears up his mind. He puts the candle on the nightstand and crawls into bed. The distance was two metres away from you. His arms crossed over his chest.

You: "Why are arms crossed over your chest?"

HC: "That's how I rest."

You were facing him with one elbow under your head. He is one mysterious creature you thought.

You: "You sure are a mysterious vampire."

HC: "I am a pureblood vampire."

You: "Yeah I know."

Himchan moves and lies on his side mirroring your pose. You could see his shiny eyes.

HC: "Did you know that I can read people's mind?"

You: "Really? What am I thinking right now?"

You were thinking hard about sushi. Lots of sushi. You start to drool and quickly wiped it away.

HC: "You were thinking about sushi. Lots of sushi that made you drool on my bed."

You: "Hehe I'm sorry."

HC: "Babo."

You: "Yah! I feel hungry as a human being. I need to eat at least three times a day."

HC: "Haha okay I will feed you sushi when I can buy fresh ingredients."

You: "You better do or I will hate you."

HC: "Wow are you threatening me?"

You: "Maybe~"

You smirked at him and tried to laugh in low voice.

You: "Muahaha!"

HC: "You should do it like this MUAHAHA!"

His loud voice was scaring you a bit.

You: "You sound scary when you laugh like that."

You saw his lips moving while he was talking to you, but you were too distracted. You wondered how they would feel on your lips. Himchan was smirking at you.

HC: "I wonder how they would feel like."

You widened your eyes at his comment.

You: "I-I was just curious! Your lips seem so soft and beautiful. You can't blame me for thinking that!"