Chapter 4 - Jung Daehyun

The first one to move was Daehyun when it comes to the human blood he loses his mind. He showed his fangs to you like he was ready to bite you. He was an inch close to your hand and inhaled the scent of your blood. Himchan was protecting you while Yongguk was holding Daehyun.

YG: "Daehyun stop!"

HC: "Jung Daehyun! Behave yourself! You're scaring her!"

You were trembling in Himchans arms. Daehyun turns into a monster if he smells blood, just like the others with bloody red eyes. You became fully aware that a scratch can be dangerous if you're living in a castle full of vampires. Maybe you should have listened to Himchan if it's going to turn out like this. You glanced at Yongguk. His eyes were red too, but he was tightly holding onto Daehyun.

YG: "Himchan-ah I'm going to calm Daehyun down. Can you stay with (y/n)?"

HC: "Thanks, Bbang. I will keep an eye on her. Youngjae can you take Jongup and Zelo to the living room? I don't think they can resist this scent. I will cover it up as soon as possible."

YJ: "Yes hyung."

Yongguk push Daehyun out of the room and took him out to calm down as Youngjae brought Jongup and Zelo out.

DH: "Yongguk hyung! Why can't you let me smell her blood some longer? Just one lick was enough to taste her blood! Aish!"

YG: "Daehyun-ah I know it's hard to resist her blood. But if you had seen the way you pushed yourself on her. You would have been scared as (y/n). You resemble a monster."

DH: "I did not!"

YG: "Yes you did. Keep in mind that she is human and that she is fragile."

Daehyun was frustrated.

DH: "Aish when is she going to choose her partner? It's driving me nuts when she has no partner!"

YG: "Daehyun-ah be patient. She will choose tonight at 12 o'clock."

DH: "Hyung don't you feel frustrated? Her scent is everywhere. It makes me hungry."

Yongguk rumbles in his pocket and found a little bottle filled with blood.

YG: "This is animal blood. Take it for now. It's not as delicious as human blood, but it's okay."

DH: "Thanks, hyung."

Daehyun drinks the bottle in one shot.

DH: "Ugh this is disgusting hyung. How long did you keep it in your pocket?"

YG: "Let me think about it."

DH: "OH MY GOD! Did you gave me old blood from a few days ago?"

YG: "I'm just joking. It's from this morning."

DH: "Huh? But it tastes horrible. What kind of animal did you kill?"

YG: "A pig."

DH: "Eww gross. Never give me that again please."

Yongguk laughed like a sadist.

DH: "Yah Yongguk hyung~ this is not funny. You gave me pig blood! Do you really drink it yourself?"

YG: "Yep when I'm hungry. This is better than nothing."

DH: "Are you still drinking animal blood only? Why don't you steal some blood at hospitals or something? I do it all the time."

YG: "No I don't want people to die due to the lack of blood. People stand their blood off to help others."

DH: "You kill animals instead. That doesn't sound any better..."