chapter 7: mirror image

Jewel: "but you still aren't my enemy" she moves night talon away from my throat.

Me: "thank you I still want to eat stuff so it's good you didn't cut my throat" shiro clears her throat.

Shiro:" there's still one thing we need to talk about we need to discuss our final team member"  makes sense there's only three of us I look at Shiro and Jewel

Me:"something tells me this is going to be dangerous"

Shiro:" only if we can't accomplish it we need one more person with the ability to travel between the dimensions"

Jewel:" if you ask me traveling to different realities sounds like a bad idea but an interesting one" they both looked at me.

Me: "what?" Sure looked at Jewel who nodded and then left the room through the window.

Shiro: " she has her own job to do" I get the feeling they have been having secret conversations.

Me: " so it has to be someone with knowledge of the Multiverse?"

Shiro: " yes and they have to be willing to fight I'll leave you to figure out the rest"

Me: " any Elemental affinity?"

Shiro:" what do you think I'm light Jewel is shadow and your ice" I think about that for a second.

Me: " we need fire" she smiles at me then she walks out of the room leaving me alone I sit on my bed and only now noticed there's a mirror on the wall looking at my reflection I realized something....

" the hidden knight isn't me"

Your pov....

You:" then who is it?"

--------------------------------------------------
Iceknight55: looks like you'll be joining us

Nighttalon132: hope you like action you'll be seeing a lot of it

Iceknight55: we'll be friends soon .....i think anyway shout out to YasmineRiahi8 I got my idea from her. Ok then.......

"Let's go all out!!!!!!!"