"I'm so excited!" I clapped my hands together and they both smiled and looked at each other. 

"We are too." Then they kissed quickly, making my heart melt ever more. "DaKota, we have something to as you." They said as the both looked at me. I'm pretty sure I knew what was coming, but I couldn't jump to conclusions. 

Caleb broke away from Ashley and stood in front of me, "As my baby sister and my inspiration, and one of Ashley's best friends, will you be our child's Godmother?" 

"Of course!" I say and hug him tighter than I ever have before. 

***************

I had an idea to congratulate my brother and sister in law, after church we would go to the diner and I'd have decorations up and throw a little party. I asked Caleb and he said it was a good idea, but we agreed not to tell Ashley about it. So right now, Taylor and I are just finishing shopping for decorations. 

 We arrived at the diner, where not to many customers where. I'm glad because then so many people wouldn't be hounding us on who the party is for. I'm sure Ashley wouldn't appreciate us telling the whole town before they did. "Hey girls." Maybell brightly smiled at us as she was cashing in the register. 

"Hey May." We both smiled back. 

"What are you gals up to?" She says and stands on her tip toes to peek over our boxes and bags. 

"We're having a party after church." I said as we sat the boxes down on the counter. 

"A party for what?" She asks, and Taylor and I look at each and smirk. 

"Ashley's pregnant." I whisper to her and she gasps.

"What!" She almost screams, gaining attention to us but then she covers her mouth. "That's amazing!" She whispers, making us laugh. 

Taylor, May, and I start to plan out where we would put the decorations and then the big banner. Obviously we're gonna put the banner on the wall you see when you first walk in, and then streamers on the windows and fun little party gifts around the diner. 

"There's your boy DaKota." May says beside me as we put up the streamers. I smile once I see Ryder walking in the doors, looking around for me. 

I scoot out of the booth and walk towards him, "What's going on in here?" He asks taking off his cowboy hat and looking around. 

I don't say anything but smile and lean up and kiss him. I can tell he's shocked, but he quickly kisses back. When I pull back he cocks his eyebrows, "I'm gonna be an aunt!" I whisper to him and his eyes go wide. 

"Really?" He asks me and I bit my lip and smile. 

"That's great, honey! So this is for them?" He asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Yeah, I'm planning it for after church." I say to him as I play with his coat strings. 

"You're the best, I'll meet you at church?" He said and ducked his head to be at my height and then kissed my cheek. 

"Yep, see ya then." I smiled at him as he unwrapped his arms and then walked out the door and back to his pickup. 

Ryder jogged over to me and my family was we made out way down the sidewalk to our church. "Hey Ryder." My family greeted and he greeted back and walked next to me. I nudged him in the side playfully and we smiled at each other. As we were walking I looked down at my outfit and analyzed it. I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with criss-cross strings paired with some dark blue flares, and I wore a natural turquoise squash blossom to match my shirt. I was wearing my red Old Gringo snip toed boots and my hair was styled straight with the two front pieces braided in the back, my usual.