Untitled Part 3

I could feel it. The pressure that came with soul protect. Taking my eyes off the fight I looked up. Sure enough, a window sat open with a light on. In the light a sat a figure looking down on us.

Y/n: Hero?

Hero: Now really isn't the time!

I sighed feeling and watching Hero struggle. How exactly do how the most powerful weapon and lose? It's like having the only hank and missing every target. What's the point?

Y/n: I'm taking over. Just follow through with the swings.

Hero: Wa-

Black: Ha! As expected! Even with that sword, you're no match for me!

I tilted my edge slightly deflecting Black's swing into Maka. Then while she jumped over him I swung. Forcing her to place her hand on the flat of my blade. She flipped over us but I left her alone. Next Hero started to stumble trying to dodge bullets from Kid. Using my weight and Hero's imbalance I pulled Hero around. Imitating the drunken fighting style I swung both of us around. Easily dodging bullets then Hero down. Then the bullet meant for us nailed Balck Star in the forehead.

Black: Ow ow ow Ow Ow Ow OW OW OW OWWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW. WhattheF*ck!Whosaidtoshootme!?Shoottheidotoverthere!Whydoesthishurtsobad!?Callthenurse!Thenkickhus*ss!Actuallykickhus*ssfirst...

I ignored his rambling and refocused on Maka's downward swing. I used the same move as before. Hero held me up and deflected Soul down to the ground. Then while Soul was in the ground Hero used me as a bat. The flat of my blade connected with Maka's torso knocking the wind out of her. She and her scythe sailed into a wall of the courtyard.

Hero: Sorry!

Y/n: Why are you apologizing?

Hero: Didn't you burn her?

Y/n: I honestly didn't think you'd notice that.

Hero: Should I take that as a compliment?

A gunshot sounded behind us. Turning we saw Kid glaring at us.

Kid: You put a hole in my father's wall!

Y/n: Is that important?

Kid: Of course it is! This entire building was perfect until you did that! Even Black Star only knocked of one of the horn tips.