Zero + Legend = ?

I hung my head as he laid still on that bed. Unmoving and breathless. I counted the seconds before my mother finally succumbed to the poison in her body.

Y/n:I'd really hoped that I could let you guys go in peace. I guess that's not going to happen though.

I stood and pulled the blanket up to dad's chin. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up the blood. Then I started planning the funeral.

Time skip
Days had gone by and the caretaker never showed. 'Honestly I didn't know what to expect.' Then on the final day of my parents viewing a woman with the same golden eyes came in. She wore a long black dress. Her golden hair was twisted into a braid on her chest. She walked directly up to me. 'Completely ignoring the caskets?'

Medusa POV
???:I'm sorry for your loss.

Y/n:Thank you. Although you probably knew them better than I did.

???:I doubt it. They didn't talk to me very much.

Flashback
I watched as Mr. Armour laughed while swinging his wife in her sword form. They seemed to dance as they went through the alley slaughtering thugs. A simple spin left three decapitated. A step would thrust the blade through two more. Finally Mrs. Armour changed to human and they truly danced. Their feet sloshing blood onto their shoes and clothes. All while they laughed and danced in the pale moonlight.

Flashback end
Y/n POV
Y/n:I guess they were senile by the time they meet you then. They were always hospitable when I was younger.

???:I wish I could have meet them then.

I turned to face the caskets and the woman followed. She stood at my side. I watched her out of the corner of my eye and she did the same to me.

Y/n:I never did get your name. I feel awful thanking you without ever doing it properly.

She chuckled and placed a hand on her chest. When she finished she turned to me.

???:Medusa. Medusa Gorgon. You can make it up to me by visiting some time.

Y/n:Visit you at home?

Medusa:No at work. It tends to get quite boring with things being so slow.

Y/n:I'm not so sure the people you take care of would want me in their homes.

Medusa:It wouldn't be a problem. Actually I'm quite sure you'd be welcomed with open arms. You are a meister aren't you?

Y/n:Weapon and meister.

Medusa:Oh, one shy away from a triple threat. Well your parents were the last job I took as a caretaker. Nowadays I'm the school nurse at DWMA.

I narrowed my eyes. 'Everything about her is wrong. Everything about this whole situation is wrong. Maybe if I look into it I can figure it out though.'

Y/n:That's amazing! How'd you get that position?

Medusa:It wasn't really me. It was mostly a recommendation of a . . . friend?

Y/n:You make it sound like a question.

Medusa:Well to be honest I'm not quite sure what our relationship is at the moment.

I faked a smile and laugh.

Y/n:I'm sure he's a lucky guy.

Medusa:Oh, it's nothing like that. I wouldn't want to miss out on other opportunities.