Sing to Me

I have a problem. I looked up Medusa x reader and came up with some one shots. ONE was an actual story but it had NO PLOT. Is it so wrong to love the bad girl? Is it so outlandish to believe that the insane are stable enough to love or the sane unstable enough to love the insane? That is society and literature should reflect that.

Halls of DWMA
Y/n POV
Hero:So? Why exactly did you want me of all people?

Y/n:Number one! You have no weapon. Two! I heard you're a pretty good swordsman.

Hero:Keep in mind I was wielding Excalibur.

Y/n.Wielding me is pretty much the same. Just way more fun and actually tolerable.

Hero:Actually I didn't have any problems with him.

He kind of boasted that. 'He does know that he just sound like he has Stockholm syndrome right?'

Y/n:Repetitive sneezing?

He made the classic Excalibur face and motioned for me to continue.

Hero:You were on two.

Y/n:Three! Last and definitely the most important. You're horrible.

Hero:What!?

Y/n:You don't know anything about me do you?

Hero:You're a weapon and . . . That's all I've got.

I sighed as we got closer to the exit.

Y/n:I'm a weapon and meister. Already got 99 Kishin souls. Right now I'm just trying to keep tradition and my promises.

Hero:Which are?

Y/n:Don't worry about it.

Hero:Aren't we supposed to be partners? Which means tell each other everything.

Y/n:No. You're supposed to be a weight I carry through fights. Who also gets me injured so I have excuses to see the nurse.

He made a shocked and horrified face. (Basically his normal face. Shocked someone called his name and horrified it's just so he can run an errand.)

Hero:You're into older woman!?

Y/n:That is not what this is about!

Hero:Then what is it about?

Y/n:If this partnership lasts long enough for it to matter I'll be sure to let you know.

Hero:Deal.

We stopped in front of the exit and shook on it.

Y/n:Now let's resonate!

Hero:What!?

I facepalmed. 'Obviously we wouldn't go that far after just meeting.'

Y/n:Just copy me. There's no way we could resonate with your minuscule level of confidence.

Hero:I-

Y/n:Ego. That's an ego Hero. Don't get them confused.

Hero:Right. Okay I think I'm getting.

Y/n:No. You're not but that is okay. We're going to start with something basic. I'm going to count to three and we're going to kick these doors open. Hopefully they'll hit the idiots who staged an ambush for us.