Josh x Reader

"Joooooosh, you said we'd go somewhere fuuuuun," you whined as you trotted after your boyfriend, pushing the shopping cart. "This IS fun," Josh laughed, grabbing your hand gently.
"What is fun about running through Ikea and being spammed by Christmas music?" You asked, following after him like a well trained puppy.
Your question caught the tall male off guard, stopping walking for a second and looking at you. "Uh..spending time together while getting stuff for our apartment?" He grinned sheepishly, pressing a kiss to your forehead before turning away and settling something in your shopping cart. "Yeeeeeeaaaaah, because I need so much stuff and care that much about furniture and shit while you are there?"
Your boyfriend chuckled, looking at you with sparkling eyes, leaning close to your ear. "Well, I'd prefer it if you found the furniture I choose comfortable as well, because I want my kitten as comfortable as possible while you are underneath me," the taller male grinned, satisfaction washing over him as he saw how you began to blush.
"I-" you stammered, yet you got cut off by Josh's excitement. "Look at those cute kitty pillows!" He exclaimed and headed off, leaving you completely confused on how he could switch from a perverted man to a small, giggly child within seconds.
"(Y/N)? Are you coming?" He asked, making you follow, still blushing harshly.
And well, let's just say after that statement you chose very comfortable furniture, earing some weird looks as you placed yourself on a kitchen counter...