5

Boys

I hate them

I hate them and their egos

I especially hate a boy name Ryder Taylor's

Dick

That's his new name for me

Dick

I was having a lovely Sunday. No racing. No homework. No trouble. Well that's until Scott wanted to come over and he bought friends.

I woke up and walked down stairs to make breakfast for the boys. I finished cooking and called the boys down. When they finished talking I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to go answer the door.

I opened the door to see Scott and three other people.

"Good morning riley!" Scott said

"Morning? "

" Can we come in." as he said that the three other people turned around. Then I noticed who it was.

" Why, why are you here?"

" I was bored so I came over here. Ryder, Dylan and Zach wanted to tag along."

" And you let them?"

" Yep" he said pushing through me. Soon after Payton came down to see who it was.

" Scott!" he yelled

" Hey Pay." Scott said hugging him. I let the other three in and ran up stairs to get ready. I came down in simple skinnys and a white shirt. I walked into the living room to see Zach getting mauled by Zeus my wolf hybrid.

I called him off made him sit. Sasha came in next and sat down next to him. Zeus and Sasha were my wolf hybrids. Zeus was all black with bright green eyes and Sasha was all white with beautiful icy blue eyes.

When the boys got conformable Scott broke the silence

" Can we go to the shop?"

" Why?"

" I want to know how the impala is doing."

" Ok" I said getting up. The boys looked confused. I called the dogs to my side and walked out to my truck. I loaded the dogs in the back and got in.

" Want to take the dirt road?" I asked

"Yeah" Scott replied. I started my truck and headed my way through the forest. Sense my house was backed up to a forest I usually took that was to the shop. It was way easier and it was a great view.

We pulled up to shop and the dogs jumped out. They ran in and I opened the garage which held my 67 impala. The car was my life. It use to be my dads but he got in a crash and it got recked. He was going to through it out but I told him no and that I could fix it. I put it under a tarp and didn't start working on it till dad died. I made a promise that I was going to have this baby running. So I have been working on it sense dad died.

" Damn it looks good. you think it will be ready for the next race?" Scott asked. I didn't care if the boys heard about the race.

" Yeah." The impala was almost done but I needed to put some new paint on it.

" That looks like a piece of shit." said Ryder

" Like your face." I said with a smirk. I pulled out some tools and started to fix the last part. I didn't care if my white shirt got dirty I have plenty more.

" What are you doing." said Dylan.

" Filming a porn video." I said with sarcasm in my voice. I heard Scott talk to them about how not to distract me. I finished what I was doing and closed the hood and walked to get in the car.

I started the car but I wouldn't start. I tried it again and it started.

" Yes!" I yelled out. Scott look shocked.

"Let's see how good you run now baby." I said closing the door. The shop wasn't in the middle of nowhere but there was a field by so I could go as fast as I could. I pulled out and pushed the gas.

I gave the car a spin and pulled in back in the shop. I got out and tapped the hood.

" Told you dad." I said out loud. I totally forgot that the boys where here

" Who's your dad?" asked Ryder. Scott was trying to stop him but it was to late

" Sargent conners." I said not looking at him.

" Oh so he is in the army. that's cool I want to meet him." I could tell Scott was trying to stop him so bad but he couldn't.

" Ok follow me. " I got in my car and started in. Scott gave me a look but i knew that I had a emotionless face on.

then I drove. I drove to the place where i never thought I would be again

I dove to the cemetery.

We pulled up.

"Wha-" Dylan started but Scott stopped him. We walked till I stopped in front of the thing that kills me to this day.

" What is this? I thought we were going to see your dad not a random meaningless grave." said Ryder with a hint of annoyance in his voice. It didn't take long for Ryder to keep ranting on when I didn't speak but just stared at the stone.

First it was Zach but then it was Dylan. They noticed what was in front of me and they tried to stop Ryder from ranting but he wouldn't.

For the first time sense we got here I spoke.

" Ryder this is my dad." I said. Ryder stopped and looked shocked. I turned around and walked away. It started raining. Great

I really hate you Ryder Taylor's.