3

Riley's POV

Tuesdays

The day after Monday

I hate Tuesdays

I woke up with a Big Bang. I ran out of my room to see what it was. I ran into the kitchen to see Timmy and Payton trying to make breakfast. I think.

I started to laugh my ass off. It was so funny to see my 5'11 brother with my 4'3 little brother like a giant to a boulder standing there with flour in their hair and butter all over their face.

"what are you guys doing?" I said

" We were trying to make pancakes but.." Payton said

" Awe thanks guys but I can make breakfast myself. Go clean up while I finish this....what ever it is." I said and they walked up stairs to get ready. I finished the pancakes and headed up to get ready. I didn't know what to wear so I threw on a pair of skinnys and a random sweat shirt with a pair of vans matching and threw my hair up into a bun.

I walked down stairs and saw they boys eating. I smiled to myself.

"Hurry up or your going to miss the bus." I told them as I was walking out the door. I walked to my car and started then engine.

When I got to school I saw Sophia. I walked up to her to say hi. I noticed she was talking to someone or something I should say.

"Hey Sophia."

"Hey." when I saw who was talking to her anger and pure hatred went through my vains.

" Oh hey Mandy." I said with venom laced in my voice.

" Looked what the cat dragged in."

" Oh what me. last time I checked cats drag in rats like you. Not humans." Her face held shock. I grabbed Sophia's arm and pulled her out of hearing range.

" Why was she talking to you." it took me all my Will power not to say the bitch or it.

" I don't know she just came up and started talking to me with the annoying voice." she said sounding annoyed.

" Good now come on." And with that we started walking in to school.

Soon it was lunch and I couldn't wait to have something to eat. when I sat down I started eating.

" Wow looks like someone is hungry." I heard someone said. I looked up to see the one and only Ryder Taylor's.

" Weld yefh" I tried to say well yeah but I couldn't with food in my mouth.

" Don't talk with your mouth full it's not lady like." Dylan said. I didn't even notice Zach and him standing there until now. I gave them the finger and finished my food I had in my mouth.

" I said well yeah. It is a lunch room you do eat in here." I said

" Besides what are you guys doing here?"

" To eat. That's what you do when you are in a lunch room." Ryder said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

" I meant why are you at my table."

" Scott invited us cause we need to talk about foot ball plays."

"Oh we-" I was going to finish my sentence but Scott stopped me.

" Hey guys. I'm glad you came." he said

They started talking but I didn't care. Sophia was talking with a teacher and I had no idea where Sam was so I just kept to myself and finished my food.

I over heard them talking about plays.

" so we need to increase the defense." Dylan said. Good luck getting crushed. I mumbled under my breath

" What was that." he asked

" What was what?" I asked

" What you said. what was it."

" I said you guys are going to get crushed."

"How?"

" So your playing the warriors right?" they nodded their heads

" Well their offense is killer and not in a good way. They would have your whole defense in the hospital with one hit." they looked shocked. Before they could answer the bell rang.

Science was next and I couldn't wait till gym came. The only class I cared about.

Science finished in a matter of time. I walked into the locker room to get ready. I put on some shorts with a tank top and walked into the gym. I saw Scott and sat next to him.

"Alright! today we are playing soccer!" coach said. I smiled to myself

" We are-" coach was about to finish when mrs. lacy whispered something in his ear.

" Alright never mind! just girl soccer. mrs lacy can't stay after so we are doing try outs right now! boys you can sit and watch." soccer was the girl sport here and everyone knew that I was the best.

We walked on to the field and started picking teams. I was a captain and so was Mandy. She was ok but not good.

Mandy picked all of her minions and I picked all the players that everybody thought sucked. Well except me. We huddled around

" Alright I know you guys are good no need to hide it. So I want to win. You guys will do your best. Don't let them push you to the side." I stated with my pep talk. We finished and broke.

Coach blew his whistle.

"Alright lady's! we are doing t's and skins game. Captains come up."

" Heads is skins tales is t's. witch ever one lands Mandy you get it." It landed on tales meaning that we had skins.

I walked back to my team as they were taking off their shirts. I stood thinking about the plays until I heard a voice.

" Come on conners! your skins take the shirt off!" yelled Scott. I glared at him

I took off my shirt a threw it at him. boys. We started the game.

It was 2-2 and I had the ball. I was dodging left and right passing the ball. I had kicked the ball into the air and did my bicycle kick and the ball hit the back of the net and made a swish noise.

My team screamed yeah along with the boys. I smiled and looked at Mandy. I mouthed sorry sarcastically and walked to my side. I was picked up by Scott who was yelling acting like it was the time of his life.

" That was so awesome!" yelled Scott I just laughed and asked him to set me down. Once he sent me down I got pats on the back and saw coach with a proud look on him face. Coach was like a second father to me. He was always there for me and would never pity me. He was a close family friend before I met him in high school and he watched me grow up. I gave him a smile and walked into the locker room.

Today was great.

The betजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें