"Is there something wrong?" Jeongguk asked.

"No, I'm okay. I'm just going to the toilet" I reply. 

"Okay...be back fast," Jeongguk said, I nod in reply. I started walking my way to the toilet as I look at the six, 'Why are those three wearing girl's clothes?' I take off my attention to them and walk to the toilet.

=+=

I was done taking off my clothes and now in my black bikini, I wore a top that won't show too much of my chest. I walk out of the toilet and then saw a big group of women and then...I saw Jeongguk in the middle. 'I just left him and now he's surrounded by girls...haa...as expected of Jeon Jeongguk, he's still popular with girls since high school' I don't want to deal with all of that, but I guess I have to save him from the crowd of girls, it looks like he's going to die. I walk my way to him and when I was there, girls make way for me.

"Yeobo, I can't believe you started flirting with girls when I just took my eyes off you" I acted as if I'm angry.

"Yeobo?" 

"Excuse me, who are you?" 

"What's your relationship with him?" 

"Hey, who is this b*tch calling you 'Yeobo'?" I now get hate comments from them and they stare daggers on me as if telling me to back off. I look at all of them from head to toe to see their bikinis are too revealing, especially their chest which just like Yunhee. 'Calling me a b*tch when you all look like hoes'

"Excuse me, what did you just call my wife?" Jungkook turns his head to the girl who called me "bitch".

"Eh, wife?" they all got a surprised look on their faces, and all the girls look at me. "We-We're sorry!" they all bow and run off.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he walks to me. 

"I should be asking you that" I reply, I look at Jungkook; he looks angry.

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"I won't let anyone say bad words about you, you're my wife," he said. *ba-dump* 'Hm? What's that? Why is my heart beating so fast?' I put my right hand on my chest.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I look at Byeol who was touching the left side of her chest. "Are you okay Byeol?" I asked; she looks at me, her face was a bit flush, I touch her forehead.

"I'm okay!" she answered, her face is redder than before.

"Are you sure, cause your face is-" 

"HELP!" I heard someone screamed, I look at the pool to see a woman drowning. I immediately jump into the pool and save the woman.

I lie her down on the group and it looks like she's unconscious. I check her breathing and I can't feel any air coming out of her nose. 'She needs CPR...' 

"Honey!" I heard a guy's voice and he kneels to the woman.

"What happened to her?" he asked. 

"She drowned, and she needs CPR now," I said.

"Don't worry Honey, I'll save you!" the man holds the woman's face and then the woman's eyes immediately opened, and sits up then push away the man.