Chapter 8

So Oreos are you ready for your special gift 🎁.HAPPY CHRISTMAS OREOS!!!!!!!!

Nina's POV:

Sometime after Eric left I took the triplets to the car and buckled them into their seat.Then I started the journey to the airport.

The ride was filled with my babies muttering excitedly about their aunts and uncle.

We reached the airport and I took them to the waiting room and helped them set up the banner they made for their aunts and uncle.The banner was full of crayon drawings and hand prints.In the middle I had written in bold letters 'Welcome to Australia'.

We waited for sometime and then the speakers announced ,"The flight from New York to Australia has arrived.The passengers will be coming to the waiting room after 20 minutes"

<I am not sure if airports have waiting rooms.😜>

We waited as people walked out of the sliding door one by one with their bags.Then I saw Josh,Amellie and Julie walking out.The moment the sisters saw us they left their luggage and ran towards us.

While poor Josh had to collect their luggage and then he came to greet us.Josh gave me a hug while the Amellie and Julie rained kisses on the triplets.

Angel had gotten scared of the sudden rain of kisses that he started crying.So I had to pick him up and rock him until he became silent.All the while Amellie and Julie kept muttering 'sorry'.Josh was now carrying both Angelo and Angela.

After their short meet and greet session.We put all the bags in the car and got in.On the way home Amellie said that she was hungry so we stopped at a Italian restaurant.

We ordered pasta and mashed potato for the babies.While we were waiting I took out the cake menu I got from the bakery yesterday and spread it on the table.

"I think we should order the farmyard cake",Josh said.

"No,there is nothing in the cake that the kids like so we should do a teddy bear cake because every kid likes teddy bears",Julie argued.

We kept on discussing when Amellie came up with the best idea.

"We can order three cakes but all with different colours,"she said.

<The age and names on the cake is going to be different> 

After giving the order to the baker thought the phone we started eating.I finished cleaning the triplets face and changing their shirt which was now covered with mashed potato.

We started on our way to my house.We reached there and helped Josh,Amellie and Julie with unpacking their luggage.Then we all watched a movie while eating dinner and then we went to sleep.

The next day was a very busy day since the triplets birthday was next to next week we had to plan their party.We wanted to go shop for the triplets presents but since it would be a lot of trouble with the babies and the bags.

I called Eric to ask him if he could take care off them.He had agreed to take care of them in his office.

So I arrived at the building he told me to  and went to ask the receptionist. The receptionist was a pretty blonde girl who was wearing a very revealing outfit.

"Excuse me,can you tell me which floor is Eric's office",I asked politly.

She ignored me and went back to her work.

"Um Excuse me,I really need to know which floor Eric is on",I said again and now my patience is at the limits.

"Mommy,is this unze Eri's offizz,"Angela asked me.

I had forgotten all about them while I was trying to talk to the annoying receptionist.The receptionist seemed to finally notice us when Angela spoke.She stated at me for sometime before opening her mouth.

"Do you have any dignity or pride.Our boss never likes anyone,"she said in harsh voice.

I gave her a confused look because what the hell is she talking about dignity.

"You are just a one night stand for him and he probably doesn't even know you so leave this place before I call the security",she said with a scowl.

"I think you have mistaken me for someone else.I am not----,"I was saying before getting cut off by Eric's voice.

"Ashley",He said to the receptionist.The receptionist aka Ashley straightened up when she saw Eric.When she straightened up the revealing outfit did it's job by revealing a lot of her body.

"Sir,I was just about to call the security on them.I am sorry I will make them leave really quickly,"she said while giving Eric a sweet smile.

"You don't have to do that,Ashley",He said before coming towards me and hugging me.

"Sir,What are you doing?"Ashley asked Eric.

"Ashley,meet Nina and Nina meet Ashley",he said.

"Unze Eri is this your ofizz",Angelo asked Eric while hugging him.

"Yup,do you wanna see it,"

"Yes",Angel and Angela said in the same time.

To be continued........

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year to all my OREOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for reading this chapter and I am sorry it is short but hope you like it.💗

I 💗You All 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 

Please comment below how you liked the Christmas present💗