Chapter 1

Nina's POV:

The memory keeps playing in my head as tear flow down my face.He broke me completely.

Today morning Brandon told me to go to a doctor since I had been throwing up this whole week.I went to he hospital to cure my illness and BAAM!!! I am pregnant.When the news hit me i froze  on my spot trying to process what the doctor is telling me.Then reality hits me like a flowing river."I am pregnant",I muttered softly over and over again.Then I started thinking about the names for the baby and how to break the news to Brandon.Then I got an idea "I am going to surprise him in his office",I said the plan to myself.I was so excited and I can already imagine his reaction.

I called my driver to pick me up.When the car arrived i got in quickly and told Max(driver) to go to Brandon's company.After about 45 minutes I look out of the window to see The Manhattan mall towering over the car.I look down at my stomach and I can't believe their is a baby growing inside me."Finally your wish has come true,Brandon",I said to myself.When I got out of the car my hand landed on my stomach and i whispered"lets go see daddy".

I walked into the private elevator and pressed the 21st floor.The lift door opened and I stepped out into the familiar surrounding.I walked towards Brandon's office and Sophia(secretary)wished me good morning.Then i walked in front of Brandon's door and I hear moans and panting breathes.I slowly open the door wishing that the thing I am imaging is not real.But fate is really cruel thing,because standing right in front of me with his back towards me is my beloved husband fucking Chloe(my best friend).I just stand there staring until my knees become weak and I fall on the floor.All of a sudden the room becomes silent except for Brandon and Chloe struggling to fix themselves.

Gathering up all my strength I get up holding the wall for support.I heard movement in the room and my head snapped up to see Brandon kissing Chloe like is life depend on it.A tear finds it's way on my check as daggers pierce my heart one by one.Brandon breaks his kiss and mutters"We will finish this afterwards babe.The slut has very bad timing".Those words shattered my heart to pieces.Then Chloe turned around and saw me staring and smirked.She passed by me before stopping to whisper"I always get what I want,Nina goodbye".Then she turns on her heels and marches out of the door closing it.

After a moment of silence,Brandon clears his throat which brings me back to reality.I stare at him for a while before breaking the silence "Why did you do it?"I shouted."I gave you my heart and this is how you repay me by cheating on me."Brandon turned around and slapped me across the face.Waves of shock crushed into me.This is the first time Brandon has ever hit me.Shock was written on his face which he quickly covered by a cold expression.

The next words he told me broke me into pieces "I gave you everything you asked and all you do is cheat on me with other billionaire's for money.I should have never married a whore.This whole week I have been seeing you cheating on me with Josh".

"I never cheated on you with Josh,he is my best friend.Lets sit down and talk this over",I said moving towards the chair.When Brandon shouted"Don't you dare touch anything in this office with your slutty hand".

I stiffened and turned around to be slapped with a paper.he papers landed on my feet so,I bent down to pick it up.I read the heading and my face turned pale there written in bold letters was"DIVORCE PAPERS".Brandon threw me a pen which I caught with shaky hands.

  I looked up one and muttered to Brandon"You are going to regret this so badly".With that I sighed the papers.I was just about to leave when I turned around and threw my bag at Brandon.He caught it and confusion was written on his face."If I am not your wife anymore I don't need your money" I said.Then Brandon smirked and said"so,are you going to walk out of this office naked".I nodded my head slowly because I knew he taught I could not live without him.I had to show him that he never hurt me.So,i slowly took out my dress then my undergarments and ran out of the office.  

I closed the elevator fast and fell on the floor hugging my knees and cried.The elevator door opened to revel my best friend Josh.He saw me and worry flashed in his eyes.He quickly closed the door and wrapped his jacket around me.I leaned into his shoulder and cried."I am going to make you regret this Brandon",I whispered before sleep overtook my thoughts.