Chapter 7

(Sorry for not updating but im trying to finish Hidden Feelings... another update will be soon. This is really a meaningless chapter but next chapter shit hits the fan. Kik me any ideas at TheyLoveTeonaC or Kik if you just wanna have a conversation. Love ya 😘😘. Zahlee in the multimedia.)

Zahlee POV

I sat in class talking to Jaylen all day. We flirted, laughed and made jokes. Jaylen is unlike any other boy I have met.

The bell rung and we all gathered our things and headed out of the classroom.

"Lee-Lee??" I heard i seen my brother call my name.

"What's up??" I asked him.

"Can I go chill with my friends??" He asked.

"Yea, just don't come home late." I said then we walked away. I looked around for Izzy. I couldn't find her so I walked out the front doors of the school. She was posted on her car chilling with the crew. I walked over there slowly. They were all hype about something.

"What's up, yall" I asked when I came up close.

"This block party Friday though. I can't wait to turn up." Izzy exclaimed. She did a lil dance against the car.

"Do the parties up here be turnt?" I asked. Everybody just stopped and looked at me.

"Cornbread, turnt is an understatement for our parties." Luke said. Luke was the chill one out of the group. I simply nodded. I would just have to wait and see.

"Well come on Lee-Lee we gotta go. See yall niggas later." She said to me and the squad. We got into her car and we drove to my house. She parked and then we got out. I slung my book bag across the chair and she sat down.

"You hungry??" I asked. She nodded with the remote in her hand, flipping through the channels.

I walked to the kitchen and started cooking. I fried chicken and French fries. It didn't take long.

"Come eat!" I hollered into the living room. Izabella came into the kitchen and fixed her plate. She bit into her chicken.

"I didn't know you could cook. This shit good as hell." Izzy commented as she stuffed her face.

"Izzy, do you think Jaylen likes me?" I asked. She placed her piece of chicken down and looked at me.

"He's like a brother to me but he dumb as fuck. That boy will have you fucked up in the head and he will not care. It's okay to fuck with him but make sure you keep your feelings in check cause if you don't your ass will get dropped in a New York minute." Izzy spoke truthfully.

I nodded and was about to reply when my phone buzzed. I picked it up off the counter. My best friend had texted and told me to open up the door. I opened up and there she was we jumped up and down squeling. Shit was about to get real in New York.