Chapter 1

Zahlee's POV

I sat in the middle of my now empty living room just staring in space. Everything was once so perfect but now it felt like my life had ended. My mommy and daddy were everything to me and it seemed like in a matter of seconds they were ripped away from me. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't heard anybody walk into the room.

"Lee-Lee its time to go, baby." my aunt Kiera spoke. She was my daddys little sister and my most favorite aunt,next to aunt Heaven. She had taken custody of me and ZJ immediately after the tragic accident.

"Okay here I come" I spoke in a very weak and defeated voice. I slowly stood up from the floor and followed her out of the house while making sure to look over every little thing. As we approached the front door I turned around and did one last glance over. As I turned to leave I said the words "Long, Live Zyir and Jurner Owens"

I continued my walk until I made it to my aunt's car where her and my brother were patiently waiting on me. I sat in the seat and thought about my once wonderful life as tears rolled down my face. All I could do was think about mommy and daddy and my new saying, Long Live Zyir and Jurnee.

RIP JURNEE AND ZYIR YOU WILL BE TRULY MISSED!😓😓

******************************

What's up y'all! Its finally here and I know your excited for what's in store. This update is kinda short but I promise they will get longer. I plan to update every Friday or Sunday cause those days I tend to have a lot of free time. Love y'all!

FMOT: @_QueenChocolate

FMOIG: @TheyLoveDreshonia

Sincerely,

Teona Chanel💙💙💙