Chapter 4

Fifer had been walking for hours calling for Luna. "Luna! Where is she? Luna!"she yelled. "Hey, need a ride?" belch asked from his car. "No thanks. Have you seen Luna?"Fifer asked him. "What breed is she?" Patrick asked from the back seat. "Pit bull terrier, black and white." she replied. "No, I haven't seen her."he replied as Vic and Henry shook their heads. Fifer sighed and nodded telling them thanks then went about her way. Her eyes scanned every alley, every yard, every where she could see and didn't find her anywhere.
Fifer had dreaded this moment, she dreaded telling lina Luna was gone and wasn't coming back. "Did you find her?"lina asked her. "Not today....Lina, I don't think we're gonna find her."She said as lina's eyes filled with sadness. "Is she dead?" Lina asked looking at the floor. "I don't know." "Ok.". Fifer watched her sister walk up to her room. "No luck finding her?" kalista asked. Fifer shook her head no. She headed to her room as everything fell apart.
Everywhere she went, she saw her father standing around the corner. Fifer didn't know why someone would dress as her father and follow her around but she would ignore them until he disappeared. "Hey bill." she said smiling. "Heya Fifer." bill replied smiling back. "No luck with finding Georgie?" she asked. "No, still no sign of him."he replied. "They'll find him Bill, don't worry."she replied patting him on the shoulder making him smile. He said his goodbye and went home leaving Fifer alone.
Her eyes scanned every where she could see and didn't find Luna, she had been looking for hours until it got dark. As she made her way home, Fifer heard a familiar voice. "Fifer,she's here with me." 'Lina' said. "Lina?" Fifer asked as she got closer. 'Lina' morphed into a giant clown and gripped her arm. "Time to float." it said, opening it's mouth wide, Fifer closed her eyes and bit down hard on it's arm making it let her go. She scurried away as fast as she could back to her home. She rushed up to Lina's room and saw that she was still there.