1. Sakura Tsukino - The Past and the Present

A woman dressed in a white floor length dress runs down a palace hallway in a panic, her long twin pigtails flowing behind her. She picks up her pace as she reaches the stairs, spotting a male figure at the bottom.

"Prince Endymion!" She cried as she fell down the stairs.

The male turned around, running up the stairs to catch her. "Princess Serenity!" He cried in return.

They were slowly coming towards one another. As they got within arms lengths, they were getting ready to kiss one another. As soon as their lips almost made complete contact, everything went white.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An annoying ringing filled the once peaceful room, earning a groan from the being under the covers. A hand slid out from under the sheets, gently tapping the alarm clock. The covers began to slide to the foot of the bed as the being sat up, yawning and stretching while turning it's body to the side of the bed.

The being cried softly as its cold feet hit the cold, wooden floor before heading towards the bathroom. The being walked into the bathroom, stopping and standing the doorway, reaching to the right and flipped on the lights The being hissed as the lights hit its eyes and went to the sink, turning on the tap and slapping water on its face before turning it off then drying it's face. The being sighed and opened its eyes, looking at itself in the mirror.

The being was a young teenage girl with warm, pale skin that was currently covered by her messy, long pink hair that reached currently reached her backside as a result for it being heavily tangled. She looked like any other regular teenage girl except for one thing. Her red eyes.

The teen sighed and got ready for the day as she thought about her dream. "What could that dream mean? Who is Princess Serenity? Who is Prince Endymion? Why am I having that dream again?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now lunch time and the teen went to her regular spot, the school's flower field. The teen did not know why, but ever since she was enrolled at this school she has always found the peace and felt welcomed there unlike with her current classmates and past ones.

Ever since she started school, she was constantly bullied for either her smarts or her red eyes. After being bullied for so long, she became independent and focused on gaining more and more knowledge, allowing her to skip some grades making her a high school senior at her current age of fourteen. Because of this, she decided to move out and into her own apartment during the summer.

The teen sighed sadly at the memories of her past, but it got pushed into the back of her mind as she saw the flower field. Her red eyes lit up and she quickly jogged to it. She came to a complete stop, admiring its beauty before going to the center of the field. She inhaled softly as she touched one of the many various flowers.

"I never thought I would see Sakura Tsukino, the Smartest Girl in Juban High School in the flower field." A male voice said, making the teen jump.

Sakura looked behind her and saw the teen heartthrob himself with his signature smirk on his face, which she returned. "And I never thought I would see Mamoru Chiba, the Smartest Boy in Juban High School in the flower field as well."

The male's smirk grew at her comeback. "Touché." He said and walked over to her, laying down in the field next to her.

A comfortable and willing silence came between the two teens. It was a natural and almost routinely thing between them. They would tease one another in a friendly way and then spend the rest of their time together in silence. Though this was now broken when Mamoru did something unexpected, he touched one of her long pigtails.

Sakura froze and turned to him. "Sorry." Mamoru apologized, still touching her hair. "I have always wanted to touch your hair." He confessed and her gaze softened.

"Why mine?" She inquired. "You get to touch Usako's all you want anything." This statement made the male stop his actions.

"But yours looks softer." He confessed once more as he ran his fingers softly and gently though her hair. "Plus you have a unique hair color." This made the young woman blush.

Before the young woman got a chance to say thank you, the bell rang to alert everyone to go back to classes. Both teens got up and left the flower field, going back to her studies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At sunset, Sakura got to cooking in her apartment's kitchen, starting to feel more overwhelmed than normal. Tonight her family was coming over for dinner so she had to cook enough food to feed an army, because of her twin sister, Usagi. Upon remember her twin, she sighed sadly as she thought about the day she learned Mamoru was her twin's boyfriend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura sat on the school's roof, looking at the clouds in the sky. She heard the news from her mother on the phone earlier that day that Usagi got a boyfriend. At first she thought it was a joke, but then realized it was the truth.

Sakrua sighed, wishing the poor man any luck with dealing with her polar opposite twin. Her vision became covered and introduced to the world of darkness, making the young woman squeak in fear.

"Geez Motoki I thought you wanted to talk to her, not kill her out of fright." A familiar male voice stated.

Another male laughed nervously. "Right. Sorry Sakrua." The male apologized, removing his hands from her eyes, letting the view of the sky and the clouds come back to her.

The girl turned around, facing her only two friends, Mamoru and Motoki. "Hey Mamoru. Hey Motoki." She greeted and they greeted her back.

"What's wrong, Saku?" Motoki asked, using the nickname he made for her.

"It's nothing, Mo." She replied, using the nickname she made in return for him. "It's just...my twin has a boyfriend now and I feel bad for him since he has to deal with her." This caused Motoki's eyes to grow wide while Mamoru's cheeks turned red.

"YOU HAVE A TWIN?!" Motoki shouted, causing the other male and the only female to both wince in pain.

"Yeah." Sakura answered, rubbing her ear. "She looks exactly like me, but with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a childish personality."

Motoki rubbed his chin in thought and snapped his snaps. "Is she a Juban Junior High School student that goes by the name Usagi?" He asked, getting a nod in response. "That's Mamo's new girlfriend!" He replied as he pointed at the now red-faced Mamoru.

Sakura looked at Mamoru, holding in her laugh, but ended up letting it out and joins Motoki in the laughter. "Guys! It's not that funny!" Mamoru cried, only to be ignored by his friends' laughter.

If only the pain in Sakura's heart could be ignored like Mamoru's cries.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura smiled softly and sadly as she finished her memory along with her cooking just as there was a knock on her front door. She took off her apron and went to the front door, opening it. Instead of seeing the four original people she planned on seeing, she saw a total of ten people.

She blinked in surprise, but composed herself and introduced herself. "Hello. My name is Sakura Tsukino. Nice to meet you all and welcome to my home."