Kihyun: My anger took over

"Should I tell him??" You asked Shownu.

Both of you were in the café. Well, it was not a date since the both of you were already taken. Shownu was your bestfriend's boyfriend and your fiancé was Kihyun. Let's say it was a FRIENDLY DATE.

"You should tell him before it's too late. But we are still in the middle of our comeback promotions..." before he finished his sentence, you cut him off.

"That is why I could not tell him. It's too risky" then you sighed.

"Hmmm...just tell him Y/N" Shownu showed you his signature smile and he tapped your shoulder.

"I dont know what to say, oppa. Maybe he'll never believe me or maybe he'll leave me"

"Y/N, he cant do that and he will never ever do that. Kihyun loves you more than he loves himself. You know what, in the practice room, whenever we had practice--he always talked about you. He kept on showing us your couple photos and your..."

"Bikinis??" you glared at him.

"Y...yeah hehe"

"Damn, that boy is insane"

"Insanely in love. Look y/n, whatever happens, I'm sure he will understand it" again, he sweetly smiled.

A moment of silence had covered the both of you. You couldn't say a word and all you could do was think, think, and think.

"Yeah...I should tell him........At the right time"

Few days later..

YOUR POV

Kihyun came back home from his work. He went to Starship for his first OST recording.

"You're here" I smiled then opened the front door.

No smile painted on his face. He walked pass me and he sat on the couch, dropping his stuff on the floor.

"Babe, how was your day?" I asked him and sat next to him.

He did not answer. All I could hear was his heavy sigh and a chuckle.

"Seems that you are really tired. I'll get your sleepers upstairs" I stood up then suddenly he talked.

"Why did you do it?" his voice was cold, shaky, with a mix of anger and disappointment.

"Hmm?" I stopped on my track and turned at him.

"Why...why did you do it, y/n?!" His eyes were filled with anger. My body backed up as soon as I heard his voice. I was scared and nervous. Suddenly, I heard few steps coming from upstairs.

"Yah yah! Yoo Kihyun..what's going on?!" Wonho yelled.

"Wanna know what happened? This girl **pointing at me** fucking have a damn nerve to cheat on me" Wonho looked at me confused.

"Cheat??.." I asked him.

"Yes...You fucking cheater!"

I pressed my lips as I tried my best not to cry. But I failed.

"What is he talking about, y/n?" Wonho asked me still confused. I couldnt speak. My mind was searching for answers. I was confused and couldnt think straight.

"Y/N??"

"I..i dont know..che..cheat??..wait" I looked down, wiping my tears.

Kihyun chuckled and grabbed his bag. He took a brown envelop and opened it.

"What is this then?" He put the photos on the coffee table leaving a loud thud around the room. The others then came down from upstairs giving us their confused look.