part thirteen, "lets go home".

Start from the beginning

As he still held me close, I muffled into the crook of his neck,

"What're you doing here? I thought you had business to take care of until we had to leave tonight?"

He put me down keeping his large hands on my waist, while my arms fell to my side,

"I was responding to a few emails in my room by the window and saw a beautiful girl running along the boardwalk and thought I'd grace her with my presence"

He said that last remark with a wink, a flirty grin spread across his lips. I placed my arms back around his neck as I leaned up onto my toes and whispered,

"Well I don't mean to be rude but I actually have a boyfriend"
Shit. I cursed under my breath, did I really just say that? Great.

I stared into Cal's eyes, trying to gage his reaction because he wasn't saying anything, but then he raised his eyebrows and a childlike smirk played on his lips,

"Lucky guy, but I think I could make a better boyfriend than him."

My heart warmed at his words, I asked amusingly,

"Oh really?"

Cal smiled and leaned in,

"Mhm"

And his lips met mine. I embraced his touch, my body igniting from his warmth. He deepened the kiss, eliciting a small moan from me. His grip tightened around my waist as his tongue gracefully moved over mine. He pulled away slightly, my lower lip between his teeth. He was definitely teasing me, causing me to become restless, so I grabbed the back of his neck bringing his lips back to mine, making him laugh.

I pulled away, the cold air making my lungs short of breath, or maybe it was Cal's lips. 

The loss of warmth from Cal made my body shiver. Cal noticed and began to take his suit jacket off and placed it over my shoulders, rubbing the side of my arms in the process.

"Thank you" I said softly. He returned the gesture with a gentle kiss to my forehead.

He grabbed my hand and walked me over to a coffee shop across the street,

"Come on, let's warm you up"

I smiled at the thought and followed in step alongside him. We walked into the shop and Cal gestured me towards a little table, pulling out my chair for me. He then went to the counter to order us some coffee. I sat there and admired him from afar. He was wearing slim black dress pants and a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up, revealing his large biceps. How can a man that effortlessly sexy be so intimidating but also the most protective and sweetest man I've ever met?

He surprised me every day, he kept doing that. I don't think I'll ever get used to how good looking he is, my breath catches every time I see him. I wish people knew this side of him, the gentle warm hearted side I see in him every day. Not the playboy heartbreaker he is played out to be in the tabloids.

I smiled over at him as he made his way towards me with a smile on his own face, his eye contact never wavering in the slightest, even as all the other women's eyes were on him. He was perfection in human form.