My ØC's and Kingdoms

Hey! So I have an OC and random stuff book. I'll tag you if i'm role playing with you and will not be posting my own form on here. But just in case, i will be putting the names of my characters here so you can find them in my book.

~Winter Garcia
~Sol Hellsing
~Gabriel (Gabby)
~
~
~
~
...currently pending...

KINGDOMS

There are three main kingdoms in this story. All three put together are as large as egypt. (The reason for this odd comparison is because i've been playing an absolute TON of Assassins creed: Origins....and Egypt in that game looks amazing.)

~~~~~

Fharth'al
[far•thaal]
The people of this kingdom are called Fathalians. A strong kingdom with knights called the "Phylaketai" [fee-la-kee-tai].
Magic is a bit less than common in this land but all different species are welcomed and accepted. An extremely rich country with wealthy and countless nice looking houses for little penny. A good place to settle down. Economical strength gives this Kingdom the advantage. Edges to war with the San-zish Kingdom.

S'anzang
[saan•zaang]
The whole land named after the powerful and very vain king, Zenyatta Sanzang {Hehehe}.
Unlike it's king, the people are kind and happy with their country, the kingdom seeming brighter than others. An equally as strong kingdom as Fharth'al. The people are known as San-zish. Brave warriors known as "Sagu's", acknowledged for their immense bravery and similarity to being a kingdoms knights. The difference is in their lighter armor, enhancing swift movement. Magical persons and species are common in this kingdom, although humans are more accepted by the society.

Maladia
[ma•lay•dea]
The smallest kingdom and the most peaceful, even though the few continent-wide known heroes and criminals come from here. Ruled by a Queen who claims to be a Goddess. A mysterious Kingdom with a large beautiful river running through it. Ocean creatures are welcomed more easily than in any other kingdom. Few of the rarest and most valuable items come from here as well. A country with knowledge as their preferred weapon.