After

Two days later

Evie was finally let out of the Auradon hospital. Mal never left her side the whole two days after they admitted their love for eachother.

Mal walked Evie back to their dorm room. Once they got there, Mal unlocked the door and they walked in. Mal set her bag down as Evie sat at her sewing desk. They smile at each other.

"so, what did you do about Ben?" Evie says as Mal made her way behind Evie's chair and put her arms around the Blue haired girl.

"well, after you woke up, you fell back asleep. Not surprising" Mal paused as Evie laughs. "and I went to talk to him and he already knew what I was going to say."

"is he okay?" Evie asked.

"yeah. He understood. He wanted me to be with someone who I truly loved." Mal says and kisses Evie's cheek. Evie blushed and smiled. Then she turns and looks into Mal's eyes.

"things are different now." Evie half whispered.

"they are. It's a crazy world" Mal smiles.

"you'll be there with me?" Evie smiles hopefully.

"I'll be there." Mal says.

The room grew quiet as Mal and Evie stare into each other's eyes.

Mal puts her hand carefully on Evie's chin and neck as she leans down and kisses Evie.

They kiss for almost 7 seconds, but it felt like 7 minutes to the two. They loved this feeling of being together. They loved being able to tell each other that they love each other. They love being around each other. They found who they really are.

All because of true loves kiss.

AN
Giving you the final chapter and final book of 2017, I've written more than this one and the rove book, I just haven't published them. Anyway, thank you for reading this short story, this is the best story I've written in a long time and I'm really happy with it. What a great way to end 2017! I hope you all enjoyed it!
-xEmilyx