Surprise

Evie was laying on her back on the bed. Mal couldn't take her eyes off of her. Jay was hugging Carlos because he was crying. Mal wanted to cry, but she was too angry to. The 5 teenagers just stood there, watching it happen.

Doug was the first to step up. He had to try something to get her back. He thought for a moment.

True Love's kiss.

Doug stroked through her blue hair and leaned down. He carefully placed his lips on hers, putting all the passion he could into the kiss.

Mal swore she felt herself gag, but maybe that was the nervous lump in her throat getting bigger.

Doug pulls away from the kiss with all the hope in his eyes for her to wake up.

Ben put his hand on Mal's shoulder as Doug tries again.

Nothing.

Doug started to panic. He thought true Love's kiss didn't work.

But then there was Mal. Her eyes widened as she realized Evie didn't truly love Doug.

Mal knew what she had to do.

She shrug Ben's hands off of her shoulder and carefully moved over to the bed, pushing Doug out of the way. Mal took Evie's cold hand in her own and looked at the beautiful girl laying before her. She leaned over the bed as everyone else was shocked and confused. Slowly, the girls' lips touched softly. All Mal could taste was the apple and cinnamon on her lips. Mal always loved the way Evie smelled like apples and cinnamon.

Mal carefully pulled away crying, hoping it worked.

She looked at the girls eyes waiting for them to open.

Mal cried more as the girl wouldn't wake up.

But after a few more seconds, everyone was shocked, especially Mal, when she felt Evie's hand close around hers. Mal looked at their hands, then slowly back at Evie's eyes and saw them flutter open and Mal's Green eyes clashed with Evie's brown ones.

"M-Mal?" Evie whispered.

"hey. Yeah, it's me. I'm here." Mal said smiling.

Evie looked around the room to see her friends looking shocked.

"what happened?" Evie asked.

"Uma spelled you with a poison apple" Jay jumps in.

"but.. The note said it was from Doug." she says looking at Doug.

"Uma framed him. She wrote me a note after." Mal says.

"how am I alive?" Evie asks looking around.

"true Love's kiss." Ben said looking down. Evie shifted her head back at Doug.

"it wasn't me." he said, then Evie looked at all the other boys in the room. They all shook their heads.

Then she makes eye contact with Mal.

"Mal?" Evie chokes out.

"it was me." Mal said smiling and still holding her hand.

The other kids left Mal and Evie alone in the room.

"Evie. I have had a crush on you for the longest time ever. And this moment now tells me that I'm in love with you. I love you so much. You've always been by my side on the Isle and here. I love you so much, E. You're a real princess." Mal admits.

This shook Evie a little. But eventually Evie smiled and layed her open hand on Mal's cheek and pulls her down for another kiss.

AN
Always trust me!!!