The end..Or so we thought

After all the celebrations, and Uma left for the Isle again, Evie was exhausted. Mal left with Ben to do some work for being the "Lady of the Court" or whatever, Evie made her way back to her and Mal's dorm room and unlocked the door. She went inside and kicked off her heels and went to the bathroom to dry herself off after playing in the water.

She blow dried her long blue locks and hung the dress to dry, slipping into one of Mal's jackets and purple sweat pants for bed. Evie always liked to wear Mal's cloths to bed.

She took one more look in the bathroom mirror before exiting.

She moved to the nightstand where she found an apple, shiny red and a note with it. Evie picked up the note and read it.

Hey Evie, I stopped by your room to give you this apple, I had it earlier, but I know you'd want it more, I love you and I hope you had fun with me tonight.
Goodnight
Love, Doug.

Evie sighed reading the note. She knew Doug loved her, but she couldn't stop thinking about wanting Mal to love her. She wanted nothing more in life than to be with Mal. But she with the king. She'll never love her.

Evie picked up the Apple and took a bite. She smiled at how good it tasted, Doug wasn't wrong, Evie loved apples, but not as much as she loved Mal.

She stood up and went to her sewing desk to grab her phone. As she did, she started to feel sick, her vision became a blur.

She grabbed the table to steady herself, thinking it was just that she got up too fast, but eventually, she fell over, hitting her head and everything went dark.

AN
Holy crap! Also merry Christmas everyone!!
-xEmilyx