Finding her

2 hours after the celebration ended, Mal was finally happy to be on her way back to her dorm room after a long day. All she wanted right now was to sleep in the same room as her best Friend. Well, best friend/crush. Mal has had a lowkey crush on Evie since they came to Auradon.

She moved down the hallway carrying her heels because they were hurting her. She made her way to their room, finding it unlocked. She slowly opened the door, being careful just in case Evie was sleeping.

She looked around the room and saw her blue haired friend lying on the floor.

"Evie? Evie!?" Mal ran to her and put her head in her lap, moving her hair out of her face. "SOMEONE HELP! SOMEBODY!!" Mal yelled to the open door she left, hoping someone would hear her.

Not long after, Jay runs in. "oh my god! What happened?!?!" he ran to her side.

"I don't know! I came here and she was laying here!" Mal couldn't control herself, she was crying so much she was coughing and shaking.

Jay quickly called an Auradon ambulance to come pick her up. In the meantime, Mal refused to leave Evie's side.

Evie was barely breathing and her forehead was bleeding from bumping her head.

Not long after Jay called, all Mal saw was Evie being carried away by paramedics. Mal couldn't stand up. She just wanted to stay on the floor and cry.

Mal turned to Evie's bed and saw a note on it. She saw the apple and it hit her. The Apple is poisoned. She read the note and saw it was from Doug. Doug wouldn't do that to her, would he?

Mal looked over at her bed and saw a small note peeking out from under her purple pillow. She moved over there, still shaking and crying, she opened the note and read it.

Hello, Mal. So. How do you feel about Evie now? Yeah, I did that! That ungrateful little blueberry princess deserves it. Have fun Mal, I'll be back
Tootles!
~Uma

Mal felt her blood boil. She knew something was up and that Doug wouldn't do that. Uma was hiding in Auradon.

Mal stood up and ran out of the room, light headed and shaking.

AN
This chapter made me cry honestly 😭
-xEmilyx