Introduction<>RULES

Hey, readers!
Welcome to my Role-playing book, a place where you can be whoever you want to be and all create stories together. Your situation, your characters, your life.

As you can expect, there will be rules, unfortunately. BUT, only because we're all for the same reason, right? To have some fun.
But...
Seriously people...try to make it interesting! Bring in drama, romance...anything to spice things up! Be the one to take initiative and progress the story, and try and pick up if the other individual is playing along.

Right...here we go.

RUŁĘŠ

1. No Godmodding/ Mary-Sues
No being insanely overpowered! None of us are perfect, after all. The hard truth is: perfect people are no fun. Stick to characters values and morals.

2. No controlling other Roleplayers
This is key to making sure everyone has fun.

3. No bullying outside of RP
If you do, your character will be deleted, comments as well. And i will flag your account and report for cyberbullying, you a**hat.
*spits on ground*

4. Feel free to tag friends!

5. Keep swearing and smut to a minimum
If you start swearing a lot, start blocking it out with these "*"
If you smut a lot, drag that stuff to private messaging..

6. Correct grammar is CRUCIAL
Spell correctly damnit...

7. Roleplay in third person
Please. You have to do this, just so everyone understands each other.

8. Forms (RULE KILLED)
You have to submit a form in advance and wait for me to accept your character! Try to keep things balanced and interesting. I will reply as fast as i can. As soon or IF this becomes large, i'll notify when you do not have to wait for me to accept you. I will kill this rule. With a spoon.

9. NO ONE LINERS
To make sure you give a detailed enough paragraph with at least some progression. Paragraphs that don't last longer than 5 sentences i would not reply to with any more effort than you had put in. 🙂

And lastly......

10. HAVE FUN
Seriously. I will stab a person if i catch you having not fun. Be afraid.