Stuck in Multiverse Chtr 2

Reader (POV) 

After awhile of fighting you noticed in the corner of your eye that Blueberry was unconscious and you blocked Cross from harming blue any further. Suddenly something grabbed your arm keeping you in place then dustale sans stabbed you in your stomach to where the blade went through you. You fell to the ground going in and out of consciousness and struggled to your feet. You made it to blueberry and woke him up there was a strange aura by him but you ignored it.

Blueberry (POV)

I remember seeing y/n run towards me then she stopped it looked like nightmare was holding her to keep her from moving then dustale sans had this sword and stabbed her. It went all the way through her I was struck with fear then she collapsed and struggled to her feet then something put me in a white room.

Reader (POV)

I may have been struck in a fatal area but that doesn't stop me cause I'm filled with DETERMINATION. I placed a hand on blueberry's back and one on his head. His eyes opened slowly but he was severely hurt. "Blue are you alright" I said. "Yeah". Suddenly his eyes widened. "Y/n look out !". I turned and was surprised when a bone hit my heart. I was frozen and then Cross took out his knife from me I collapsed but still went to blue dispite the pain. "Y...y/n you took too many attacks for me". "I did I wouldn't let one of my teammates and best friend die unless it was me." His eyes changed a different shade of blue and he started to blush.  He pulled my head closer to his and kissed me. I blushed a dark red. I healed him with magic and put him on his feet.

Hey this is were things get interested and there's something different about blue but I won't tell you now how about next chapter