When you were born

(this is my first father scenario so enjoy.)

Shu
You didn't really cry when you were born you were just like Shu annoyed. "She has your eyes Shu and your hair." Yui said waking up from the hard labor. 

Shu smiled and you opened your eyes to see your handsome father smiling it caused you to smile. 

You smiled, Shu started to coo at you and poke your cheek. You yawned and the nurse took you to the nursery. 

Reiji
Yui was squeezing Reiji's hand so much it felt like his hand was going to fall off. He soon heard cries of a baby. 

"It's a girl." The nurse said and cleaned her up. The nurse handed you to Yui, "She has your hair darling." Reiji said smiling.

You opened your eyes and started crying loudly. "Shh. Y/N I know you were just born but we are in a hospital please keep it down." Reiji said as Yui tried to calm you down. 

You eventually fell asleep and the nurses took you to the babies ward. 

Ayato
"COME ON PANCAKE YOU GOT THIS!!" Ayato yelled while Yui was screaming in pain . Soon there were cries of a baby. 

The nurses cleaned you up and gave her to Yui. "Ore-sama wants to hold my daughter." Ayato said taking the newborn from Yui. 

"She is beautiful." Ayato said you opened your eyes and saw your handsome father. 

You gave that 'wtf I want mommy' look and cried loudly. "Yui take her she doesn't like me." Ayato said and gave the baby to her. 

"I'm gonna call you Y/N because it is like you the most." Yui cooed at you and you smiled waving your hands. 

Ayato smiled along with Yui. She recovered and too you home. 

Kanato
"What should my little princess wear home?" Kanato said digging through his baby bag he packed for you. 

He picked out a frilly pink dress with a matching bow and white slippers. 

Yui gave Y/N to Kanato and got her dressed. You opened your eyes and saw your father, you cooed and giggled. 

He dressed you up and the three of you came home you were playing peek-a-boo with your father and mother on the way home as you were giggling all the way home. 

Laito
He was looking through the glass in your nursery at the hospital. 

The nurse went to Laito and handed the baby to him. He smiled and looked at her "She's beautiful just like her mother." He said walking to Yui's room and handing her to his wife. 

"She has your hair Yui." Laito said, you opened your eyes and saw your mother. You gave a 'I want daddy' face and cried. 

Yui gave the baby to Laito and you instantly stopped crying and cooed. 

He smiled and hugged your baby form. 

Subaru
Like Laito you were a daddy's girl when he gave  you to Yui you would wail and cry.  But when you were in Subaru's arms you would smile and giggle. 

"She has your eyes and hair." Yui said and smiled. You were sleeping peacefully as Subaru was rocking you in his arms.    

Subaru smiled at your adorable face. "She's so cute like you Yui." Subaru said and Yui smiled. Yui got up and changed. 

The nurse said the baby and Yui are ready to go home. Subaru was still holding you not trying to wake you up and the way home . 

He put you in your crib and went to his bed and fell asleep along with Yui. 

(I hope you liked this father scenario I enjoyed writing it.)