;41

Justin's POV

"Wait," I called her back making her stop and turn around.

"I..........." l....i....k....e....y....o....u

"Yes?"

"I.......I enjoy the night, so you're welcome. Goodnight Sel. Sweet dreams." I said and she giggle. Then she turn on her heels to go to her room.

I sigh.

Abel.

He kills....

I bet Zayn doesn't know about this. And Selena doesn't know what we both are up to. Zayn needs to know.

As I was about to get up, Zayn walk in. Wow, where the hell did he went at this time? Maybe he had ice cream,too.

"Bro, where the he—" I stopped once I saw his face.

"I'm okay." He assured me wearing his fake smile, I sigh and walk over to the bathroom in my room where I saw a medical kit.

I grab it and went to the kitchen where Zayn drinking wat—oh not, beer.

"What happened to you?" I said handing him a piece of cotton ball with alcohol poured in it.

He shook his head," No." He said. I laugh a bit but when he gave me a glare, I stopped.

"Okay, let's drop this alcohol thing." I smiled sheepishly trying not to laugh,again. I throw the cotton ball to the nearest trash can.

"But, at least tell me what happened to your goddamn shitty face?" I ask getting a beer out of refrigerator then clicked opened it.

"Correction Bieber, it's my super sexy face." He snapped glaring at me. I rolled my eyes then took a sip.

"Okay, okay what happened to your goddamn super sexy...yet super shitty face?" I ask.

"Fuck you." He muttered.

"Ew, I don't like boys." I joked.

"Justin Bieber!!!" He shouted. I hope he didn't wake his parents and his siblings or unless I hope he'll get punish.

"Shut the hell up. Okay. Just tell me what happened to you." I said deepening the word you. Oh my god I love to annoy this boy.

"Is it obvious that I got beaten up?" He laugh sarcastically. I shook my head no making him stop and glare.

"Yeah, it's obvious... Who the hell did that to you?" I ask seeing more bruise and wounds on his arm and on his neck. And oh, he had a black eye.

"That big fat dick." He said in serious tone and making that furiously angry face. Wow just wow.

"Uh, I mean the name.." I roll my eyes.

"Abel." He said. Then I started to laugh, because Zayn's our gang leader and got beaten up with some othe——

Wait, did he just said ABEL?

"Abel?" I repeated his name but it turns out like a question.

"Yes, that weird dick with that horrendously weird hair." He said.

Oh my god.

"Why? Do you know him?" He asked.

"Um, no."

"Oh okay, but why are you making that kind of face?" He laughs but hissed in pain. Lol, you forgot you had wounds right next to your mouth. Good for you.

"What like?"

"Like this." He said then try to open his mouth and his eyes bigger but failed instead. He winced in pain.

"I ain't look like that." I argue.

"Well, not like this."

"Right." I laugh.

"Um, I think I need to clean up now." He said then stand up and walk to his room

"Yes, you look so bad."

"Fuck you."

"Aye, I knew you wanted me since then..."

He roll his eyes and I stood up, grab the alcohol and put it in the kit then walk towards my temporary room.

"Acohol, you forgot." I wink in front of his door which I walk by.

"Shut up." He shut the door in front my face. Wow, he's my best friend.

I laugh a bit then turn to go to my room and let myself fall on my bed. But I remember something.......

Selena.

Idea credits to: holyleigh
Thank you love!❤

Tell me how is it, please.