Chapter 2

You ran through Circus Baby's door, and back by the show stage. You tried to ignore the fact that Toy Freddy wasnt on the stage.

You did the first thing you thought of: you hid in the girl's bathroom.

Tucking yourself away in a stall, you crouched on the rim of the toilet. You tried not to throw up, glad for once you had only one doughnut before you left for work.

But hey, good thing there'd be a toilet by you if you were to vomit, right?

You stood on the toilet, frozen with your hands clapped on your mouth. You waited in silence, thinking of how to escape. Maybe, if you didn't hear anyone coming you'd make a run for the doors.

That's when you heard someone clomp into the room. Yes. Clomp. Not walk, but stomp in with heavy feet.

Your breathing became rapid and just as heavy. The feet stopped two stalls away from you.

BAM!!

The first stall was slammed into, and it crashed to the floor. You whimpered, moving your hands to your ears. The second stall was sent to the floor, and the feet were now standing in front of your stall.

You stared under thw stall, two purple feet stood in front of the stall.

Before you could react, the same thing that destroyed the first two stalls slammed a hand into yours. The door bent in with one hit. With the second hit the door bent in closer. And closer. And closer. Until the walls and door were so caved in, they brushed the side of your head and your forehead with your back pressed against the wall.

Your hands were clasped in front of you and your eyes were squeezed shut.

"I-I-I know you're in h-h-here," a robotic voice growled raspily. "C-come o-o-out."

"I can't!" You cried, your breath hitching. It was silent outside, before you heard low laughing.

"It doesn't matter," the voice insisted. "You're going to die anyways."

You heard popping and metal bending, and opened your eyes to realize that the door was slowly being pushed in.

You screamed, turning your head away to avoid your face being crushed.

"Bonnie!" A female, and very human voice said. The door stopped inches from your ear.

You stopped screaming as you heard someone else walk into the room. They had lighter footsteps.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The female voice continued.

"I-I'm getting rid o-o-of the girl," the other mechanical voice, Bonnie, replied. "W-why do y-y-you care, Chica?"

"Because she's done nothing wrong."

"But the Toys--"

"But the Toys are just desperate to kill someone." Chica cut off angrily.

You sighed, relieved. You might not die.

Bonnie scoffed, and the walls and door of the stall slowly bent outwards until they were standing normally, but crippled a little.

You slumped, sighing more deeply. You winced when Bonnie's voice came through again, "You can come out, now." He sounded grumpy.

You stayed where you were unsure if you should go or not. Bonnie sighed, "Oh, well. She doesn't want to come out."

"That or you killed her," Chica said mad. You heard her come closer, and the latch on the door clicked and slowly slid out of place.

Chica grunted as she pulled open the bent-in door. You squeaked fearfully and sat on the toilet tank with your knees to your chest.