" Ladies and gentlemen, on the left side stood a fearless gal, who can fight dozens of men at once. Please welcome The heartless girl, Holly. " the announcer said and I jumped up and down to warm up. The small crowed cheered.

The heartless girl was my name around the neighborhood, so why not use it here?

As soon as the announcer said my name, the big man froze in spot. His face paled and my smile grew bigger. I guess he heard of the heartless girl before. Good.

" And on the right side stood a strong man, who just insulted the heartless girl and her coach by saying that girls are worthless and so on. I got triggered by that dude, so be careful. Please welcome The Fist " he said with a glare. I smiled in triumph at his words and the crowd boo-ed him.

" Good luck, mostly to you Holly. " the announcer said and I nodded. The big man huffed. " Start " he blew his whistle but I didn't move from my spot. I let the big man start. He'll lose anyway.

He came running while yelling at nothing. He looked so stupid and I got excited to beat him up. As he wanted to swing his fist to my jaw, I dodged him and he almost fell forward.

" Come on " I encouraged him and he got angry. He fixed himself up and tried to kick me in the stomach but I held his leg before it made contact with my belly. I twisted his ankle and pushed him backwards which caused him to fall to the solid ground. " Is that all you got?  I thought you could beat a weak girl like me. " I pointed out with an evil smile.

He cursed under his breath then stood back up and it was my turn to hit. I walked towards him and raised my hand and punched him in the jaw. He groaned and spit out some blood from his bottom lip. When he regained his balance, I swung my leg high and kicked him in the chin then kicked his chest. He fell to the ground.

As I closed the distance between us, I was about to throw the last blow when he grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him, his sudden move made me fall on my elbows. And my wounded elbow hurt me so much to the point of me screaming with pain.

" Holly, are you okay? " Marcel called but I waved my hand.

" Fine " I replied with a wince because my elbow ached me too much to stand. The big man took that as an opportunity to lung at me. He pinned me to the ground and smiled. His teeth were covered in blood from his lip.

" Not so strong now are you? " he asked, and when he wanted to punch me in the face, I kneed his stomach. Then, I punched his nose real hard.

He fell of off me and I stood up. " Never underestimate a girl or a black man ever again, because we are strong and cool. " I cleared then the announcer came to me and held my hand up high.

" And the winner again is Holly" he said and the crowed cheered for me. I smiled at them.

" Well done Holly " Marcel came to me and gave me a warm hug. His curly black hair in my face. " I'm proud of you. " he smiled at me showing me his white teeth. His brown eyes twinkled with happiness.

" Thank you Marcel " I patted his back. He was taller than me by a head and a half " I wouldn't have done it without you. " I replied with a grin.

" And here you go, your share. " he handed me an envelope that had money in it. I signed with relief.

Another 500 dollars to my soon car or motorbike.

" Now let me see your elbow, we gotta treat it. " he held my arm to see my wound but I pulled away. Hiding it behind my back.

" It's okay, nothing sever. I'll go home, wash up and wrap it with sterile material and I'll be good. Don't worry. " I reassured him with a pat of the neck.

" Are you sure? " he asked again with sad eyes.

" Yeah, bye Marcel. See you in the next fight. " I bid him goodbye then walked to my bicycle that was out of anyone's sight.

To be honest, my elbowed hurt like a b•tch. But I wouldn't tell Marcel, it would make him more worried. I tried to touch it but as my finger made contact with it, I winced and I felt like it stung me from all the pain that was building up.

I removed the cloth that was drenched with blood, and saw a big ugly purple bruise forming on my elbow. I sighed then hopped on my bike. I tried to biddle but my arm felt to heavy to raise or move. I guess I'm walking home.

•••••

When I reached the neighborhood, I entered an alley that was a short cut to my home, I felt tired because when the big man made me fall, I hit my back too hard so it was not just my elbow that hurt. My whole body was.

As I walked, a hand made it's way to my mouth and pushed me against a wall. From his figure, it was a man. He was wearing a mask to his face. I didn't panic because he was probably a thief.

" Give me all of your money that you just gained "

°°°°°

Hello

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you:)

I hope you liked this chapter ♡

Please vote and comment ♛