Chapter 25: Home

I'm coming home, I'm coming home.
Tell the World I'm coming home.
Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday.
I know my kingdom awaits and they're forgiven my mistakes.
I'm coming home, I'm coming home.
Tell the World that I'm coming...

Remember when I told you in the very beginning that you hated that song and you despised it so much?
...Now you cherished it and it was all because of Yuri Katsuki, the Japanese man you met at that station when you first arrived at Hasetsu.
As you heard the lyrics, you quietly whisper them to yourself as a soft smile appeared on your face.
It took 10 months for your legs to heal and when you stopped walking on those crutches...you felt free, but you've always felt free and it was all because of Yuri Katsuki, the one who freed you from the cold, dark prison you called your past.
It has been 5 years now and you were coming back from a long mission that took you a few months to complete.
You couldn't wait to surprise Yuri...he didn't know anything about your early arrival.
You knew he was waiting for you though, you've always known he was going to be waiting for you to come back.
You got off the train and walked out into the open, inhaling the sweet smell of the cherry blossom trees, the wind blowing strands of your (h/c) hair away from your (e/c) eyes...

Time to find Yuri...

As you walked on the boardwalk, hearing the seagulls chirp above you and the waves crashing onto the sandy shores, you waved to the fisherman who was always there.
He stares at you, surprised...then smiles and waves back.
You used to ignore everyone who you passed by, but you changed that and it was all because of Yuri Katsuki, the one who wanted you to change from that cold-hearted soldier to this soft, heart of a marshmallow.
You passed by the Yu-Topia Hot Springs and sure enough, Yuri's mother and father were there sweeping the front, along with his sister Mari.
They were all surprised to see you there in Hasetsu, they didn't know about your early arrival either.
You smiled and waved to them as they did the same.
You then continued your search for the Little Piggy.
As you walked through the busy streets, you remembered when you and Yuri used to play here before ice skating practice...
The thought made you smile even more than before.
Soon, you were standing right in front of the Ice Castle Ice Rink, your hands in your pockets.
You were nervous to finally see Yuri, but at the same time...excited to see his reaction.
You never felt this happy ever since arriving back in Hasetsu those 5 years ago, in fact, you were never happy to be here...that is until Yuri Katsuki changed the way you saw Hasetsu. You now saw it as your home...your real home.
As you opened those doors, Yuri suddenly skids to a stop, wondering who was there early that morning...
As he turned around, he gasped and covered his mouth, his brown eyes on the brink of tears...
It was you, his wife, standing there with a big smile on your adorable face.
He couldn't believe it, but he wanted to believe it...you were here in Hasetsu, right in front of him.
This wasn't a dream at all, he realized.
Peeking from behind him was a small boy with raven hair and (e/c) eyes...your son, Phichit Jr.
You smiled as you hold your arms out, waiting for your family to come greet you...and with that, they did.
At first, you never thought you would ever have a family again, you've always thought you would be forever alone, traveling on your own...
But ever since meeting Yuri again, you realized that you were wrong all along.
This man whom you've been friends and ice skating partners with in your childhood has been waiting for you to come back and when you did, he wanted you to change back into the real you and you successfully did.
You never knew this man would melt that icy heart of yours and ask you to be his forever and never gave up on you, even though you gave him such a hard time.
You never knew this man was going to be your family, your home...
Yuri Katsuki was definitely the family you would jump into the arms of, Yuri Katsuki was definitely the home you would want to come to, Yuri Katsuki was your everything...
You stare into Yuri's eyes as you then place a kiss on his lips, earning a giggle from Phichit Jr, along with the skater otaku triplets in the background.

Yuri...I'm finally home.