Starbucks

So, uh, this is hard  to tell y'all but I think I'm gonna discontinue this story. I'm really sorry but I'm not really into in at the moment. I've got a massive writers block and I am just not enjoying writing this anymore.

Just so that you know:
The story finish's as Percy is about to leave for his very last year of school and Artemis unexpectedly joins him.

Starbucks

3rd person

The drive to Starbucks was a quiet one. The truck drove with a quiet hum and the radio was off. The driver was dangerously deep in thought about what had just happened but managed to get them there safely. The passenger was staring longingly out of the side window, dreaming of seeing the Hunters again and finally be herself.

"Why are we doing this?" She finally asked.
"Doing what?"
"Wasting our time going to get coffee."
"Because they are our friends and you aren't going to see them again and I have a very high possiblity of being dead before being able to see them again. Look Artemis," he paused thing of what else to say. Artemis, on the other hand, was shell shocked that he had used her full name. "this is our last chance to say good bye to these people. We have to go. You will be with your hunters. Soon enough."

The two arrived at Starbucks and made their way in finding their friends sat around a table, drinks in hand.
"We don't know what you want so we didn't order for you." One of their friends told them. The two silently nodded their heads on sync.
"I'll get them." Percy told his companion. He walked up to the till as Artemis sat down at the table with the other five friends.
"Hey, Caitlin, Phoebe, Matt, Joey, James." She muttered unenthusiastically. James was new-ish to the group. He had joined in the time Percy had been at war in Greece.
"Hi." They choruses back. Percy came and sat down at that time.
"Hey guys. Here's your drink."
"What is it?"
"Hot chocolate. I know you hate coffee."

The seven friends chatted and laughed and giggles until it was starting to get dark.

"Well then. I better be getting you home." Percy said to his sleepy girlfriend, knowing full well that from that moment her home was no longer his. He was to take her to long island that night. Artemis nodded at the boy.