Back at School... or Not

Percy PoV

I walked back into school the next day, Diana (Artemis) by my side.
"We should actually get your time table today." I looked at her.
"Yes, we should." She looked at me. I got totally lost in her silver swirling eyes. "Let's go then." She said waving her hand in front of my face.
"Yeah, sorry. The front office is this way." We walked in a comfortable silence. Diana stop dead in her tracks at the end on one of the halls.
"Percy, are you sure this is the best plan?"
"What do you mean?"
"Me coming to school with you?"
"Yeah, I am." She smiled and we continued walking.
When we got to the front office, no one was there.
"Strange." I muttered while pressing the bell. All of a sudden a lady - not one I was pleased to see - burst through the door. "Great." I whispered to Diana.
"How may I help - Percy, Lady Artem...?"
"Shut up. This is Diana. We're here to collect her time table. Locker number, code etc." I informed her.
"Okay cool. And I'm Dr Pepper. Come on punk."
"Clarrise,"
"That's Miss La Rue, to you."
"Okay, Miss La Rue. Diana is Lady A but as Artemis's name would capture suspicion she's using her Roman name. Got it?"
"Yeah, sure punk."
"Please Miss La Rue can I have my time table?"
"Name."
"Diana."
"Full name."
"Diana Olympia."
"Oh, and I suppose the surname won't create suspicion?" She directed at me.
"Stop being so irritating Clarisse."
"Again, that's Miss La Rue to you, Punk."
"What ever."
"Here you go Diana. Have a good day."
"You're meant to say 'have a Goode day.'."
"Yeah, well I'm not that cheesy."
"See you later."
"See ya round Punk."

We left Clarisse and went to Diana's locker, which luckily is opposite my own. After that we compared timetables.

First we both had home room with Mr Blofis. He was my step father, Paul.
"Hey. Diana you need to meet my school friends!"
"Okay?"
"Come on. I know just where we can find them." I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the halls. We arrived in the dinning area and I saw them sat round a table. As I approached them I noticed that there was someone that I didn't recognise sat there with them.
"Hi, I was wondering if I could sit here?" Joey turned round.
"PERCY!!" He cried.
"Hey guys."
"Where were you, we were worried?" Caitlin asked gently.
"There was a family emergency in Greece. I spent the year helping sorting it out."
"Ooh, that sounds fun." Phoebe squealed.
"Not really. My great grand mama lives there. She's deranged. She tried to kill me and my cousins a hundred times."
"And who's this?" She giggled. She would make a great Aphrodite child.
"This is Diana. My girlfriend."
"I thought you weren't into dating."
"Things change. And so does heart." I smiled at Moon Beam. She smiled back.
'Not yet we aren't dating.' She mouthed at me. I stuck my tongue out at her.
"Oh, not only has he changed his views on dating but he's become a romantic."
"That better not be true, Perce." Diana muttered.
"Nah, it's not."
"Sure."
"Any way. You all need to meet Diana and she needs to meet you."
"You better not be doing that cheesy thing we do in class. Name and one fact about yourself." Rachael input. "Wait... I know you."
"RED. She has been to summer camp a few times but..."
"OMGs. Your my teachers twin."
"Your teacher must be hot." Matt whispered
"She must be a bit young to teach you anything. And Matt I heard that." Caitlin said.
"Yeah, he is young, and kinda hot."
"Wait you seriously think that Fred is hot?" Moon Beam asked. "How?"
"I'm right here you know." We were interrupted by... Apollo. "Thanks sis."
"Wait this makes no sense."
"Yeah, your 18 like us, but he's 25."
"Offensive."
"Sorry."
"Do I really look that old, sis?"
"You want me to even look at you?"
"Rude. Any way, nah I'm 18."
"Dude, Fred. What you doing here?"
"Don't ask him more questions." Diana hissed.
"He is hot."
"Okay, any ways. Father wants to speak to you and Percy."
"Who calls their dad's Father any more?"
"I do." Apollo, Artemis and I all said. "And so do our siblings." This is getting weird.
"That was weird." Moon Beam said.
"How did you do that, you just read my mind." I acted freaked because I knew she could read my mind if she wanted to.
"Magic." She announced. "And also, I read all of them." She whispered to me.
"Wait, Uncle wants to speak to us?"
"WHAT?!?!" My mortal friends yell.
"Err."
"My Father hates Percy calling him Mr Olympia, mainly because he hates the surname possibly as much as me. Also he refuses to let Percy know his first name. So Percy nicknamed him Uncle."
"Nice cover." I whispered in her ear.
"Anyway, Uncle wants to speak to us now?"
"Yep."
"But there's five minutes 'til lessons start and Diana already missed a day and I've already missed half a day which is why none of you knew I was here."
"Well, then I suppose he can just get out the lightning bolt."
"Lightning bolt?" Joey asked.
"His gun. And he will not hesitate to shoot..."
"Alright. Fine I'll go talk to Mr Blofis but your Father better make it quick. He's shoot me before."
"He shot you?!" Apollo screamed.
"Yeah."
"I'm going to kill my father." Arty muttered.
"If you do you know he'll come back and banish you. And take away the girls."
"You have girls?" Joey whisper yelled.
"Yeah, she does. They are her wards. Don't do it. Please Art-Moon Beam."
"I'll make him fade." She looked at me desperation evident in her eyes.
"Please don't. Now let's go talk to Mr Blofis and see if we can go to your house for half the lesson."
"What are you gonna do in her house?" Matt said, suggesting more then needs be said.
"Get shouted at by her Father and told I'm not worthy for Diana, that I'm not good enough and that I can't take away his little girl. Or her maiden hood. Stuff like that."
"But you're going to. Aren't you. You're going to take away her virgi-" Apollo continued
"Dude, not cool. And no I'm not. Not until she wants to any way." Diana was blushing bright red so I decided to get us away from here. "Bye. I'm going to 'talk to' civilised people now." I took Diana's hand and pulled her along with me. Straight to Paul's class room.
"Hello Percy. What's the matter?"
"Uncle Zeus has called an urgent speaking with me. And Diana."
"Who's Diana?"
"I am sir."
"Its Lady Artemis but she goes by the name Diana at school. Anyway. We've got to go or I'll end up with lighting striking me down and a sword through my gut. We'll be back half way through Home Room."
"No, Percy. You've got to stay here I can't cover you forever."
"Paul, 30 minutes. Half an hour. Just don't do the register 'til we're back."
"Be careful."
"I'm always careful when it comes to matters of life and death."
"No you're not."
"I know." I replied while racing through the door.

As we got to the Empire State Building I realised there was a strange swirling viciously around the top. Right where Olympus is.

"Lord Zeus is Angry." I muttered.
"Probably at you."
"Why me?"
"'Because, we're going out."
"So surely he's mad at us both."
"Yeah, but I wasn't going to say that."
"Fair enough. Let's go. We have twenty minutes to be back at school which means ten minutes with Lord Zeus."
"I'm amazed, you can actually do math. I thought that was a myth."
"Our lives are myths. Sometimes you just gotta believe."

~on Olympus~

"Perseus!"
"Yes Uncle."
"What have you done?" He screeched.
"I do not know sir."
"You have forced my daughter into dating you. Haven't you?"
"No he didn't." Artemis argued.
"Stay out of this. So Perseus. Did you?"
"Lord Zeus, I do not know what you're talking about."
"I know everything. I saw you kiss her yesterday. She couldn't get out of your grasp. You didn't let her go. You trapped her for you own pleasure didn't you?!"
"Father listen to yourself. He didn't do anything to me."
"Stop lying daughter! You should be punished for lying to me."
"No. She shouldn't. I made her lie. I did. I made her lie. I made her kiss me. I forced her to do both of those things. Just please don't hurt her. Please. Punish me not her. I'll even take extra punishment is it stops Lady Artemis from being scolded."
"Very well. I will see you here after school. Both off you."
"What? Why both off us?"
"Well, it is Greek law for her to be punished, but you are taking her punishment. She will stay and watch."
"No. Lady Artemis please go out side."
"Fine." She walked out and as soon as the door closed Percy began to talk.
"I don't want to see Artemis any more hurt then she already is. So please. Don't make her watch. I swear I just want her to be safe."
"What would you do to please me if I didn't make my daughter watch my torture you?"
"Take even more. Please."
"Alright then Nephew."
"Goodbye."
"See you tomorrow." I walked outside to see Artemis standing waiting for me.
"Let's get back to school."
"What did you do?" She asked calmly.
"Stopped you from being hurt."
"What did you do?" She asked again.
"I convinced Zeus to not make you watch."
"How?"
"By suggesting another option. Let's got to school."
"Percy, please. I don't want you to be hurt."
"Arty. I can't let you get hurt. If I do, I'd never forgive myself. Now let's get back to school."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"You're going to get yourself killed looking it for me you know."
"You underestimate me."
"Do I? Or do I just know you?"
"Is both an option?"
"Nope."
"Then answer three questions about me."
"Fine."
"What's my fatal flaw?"
"Loyalty, especially to those you love."
"Correct. What happened to me down there that you can only tell if you really pay attention?"
"You were tortured. And you took extra to stop it happening to Annabeth and even more so she didn't have to watch... Oh My Gods. Percy you didn't. Did you?"
"I don't know what your talking about. But your answer was correct. Last question. Why do I love you?"
"Umm... I don't know."
"Because, Arty, you are the most amazing person ever. If I didn't love you then I'd be the biggest fool to ever have lived."
"Anything else?"
"You're super beautiful. And I love that you boss me around and that you know exactly what to say and when to say it."
"And...?"
"And... A feeling of unwholeness when your not with me."
" 'Unwholeness' isn't a word Percy."
"Well it's in my personal dictionary so it is."
"Yeah, well, so is bootiful. That most certainly isn't a word."
"What?" I asked completely devastated. "It is a word isn't it?"
"Percy... as much as I'd love to wipe that frown off of your face by telling you it is a word, I can't lie to you. Sorry but no it's not a word."
"You ruined my dreams!" I screamed.
"I'm sorry, I really am." She hugged me. "Please do t be sad it makes me sad. And don't be mad at me please. It makes my sad, too."
"I'm sorry, you're right. And I would never be mad at you. Even if you break my heart." I whispered gently in her ear so that no one else would hear if they were spying. "Let's go."