Chapter 2

Jessica's POV:

A few days have passed and Justin is still around here. We have exchanged a few words, he seems really nice and charming, no wonder why he has all the girls running around him. Though, I didn't discover anything relevant about him, it was just random, spontaneous and quick. He looked at me in a way I have never been looked at before, his eyes are gorgeous, you can get lost in them. He told me he was a marine (as I obviously already knew) and he bluffed about all the missions he's accomplished. I never thought he would be older than me, apparently he's almost 24 and he's already retired. Didn't tell me the reason though. But, how can he possibly be here? I mean someone of his reputation wouldn't just leave his marine career to start selling drugs and be a "bad guy"... or would he?

Justin's POV:
I talked to Jessica a few times for the past 3 days, few minutes that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. She's funny, gorgeous and extremely amusing. She can't know what I'm doing here though. She would hate me if she knew the truth. Andre told me he has a new job for me, it's just trading some cocaine and heroine. Easy money, easy job, Justin is happy. I don't know why I am nervous. For some reason I find myself attracted to this girl, she makes me question things. I promised him I wouldn't fell for anyone ever again. And I'm not planning to.

Job day

Have you got the drugs kiddo? You look like shit man where's Andre? Said the mysterious drug dealer
He had a scar that went from his eye to his mouth. He either was really drunk or on several drugs. Way taller than Justin and really huge, he looked like he had murdered 1000 people before coming to the trading. Justin didn't like the way he was being treated and so he responded:
First of all, I'm not a kiddo and second of all yes I have got them. Andre is busy with other matters. Justin angrily claimed
Suddenly everyone turns around Justin

You need some manners kiddo, you don't know who you are talking to. Y'all! Let's give this kid a lesson.

Everyone in the West plantation turned against Justin, he was alone, he fought 5 of the guys back, stormed against them and won, but what he didn't expect was the mysterious drug dealer to have a M16 caliber 7, one of the weapons he used to manage on battle. He shot Justin twice and run away with the drugs...

Will Justin survive? How will Jessica react to the unfortunate news?