Chapter 16

(Y/N's) POV

Lastly I put my (F/C) crop top in my bag. I zipped it up and walked out of my room, to find my dad on the couch. I swung my bag over my shoulder and Clark looked over at me.

"You sure you want to go (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yes dad, I'm sure. Diana comes over like every weekend and with me gone, you could go over to her place. It would be better and much quieter if I wasn't here."

He shot up off the couch and flew at me. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "You know that's not true."

"I'm not even your biological daughter. Your entire life would've been better without me in it."

"(Y/N), even if you're not my biological daughter, I'm glad you came to me. You have made my life so much better. Not matter what you think, or say, I'm still your dad in my book." He said, softly smiling.

"Thanks, dad."

"See? You still call me dad."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Shit! I'm late, I gotta go!"

"Whoa! Aren't you gonna say goodbye?"

"Right, sorry. Goodbye dad. I'll only be gone a week, I'll be back next week for some father daughter bonding time. How's that sound?"

"That sounds great. Have fun. Be responsible. Use protecti-"

"THANKS.... dad. I'll be going now. Bye." I said, awkwardly waving bye and flying out the door.

I heard my dad chuckle as I flew out. I shook my head and smiled. Up in the air I pulled out my phone from my pocket to look at the address for Wayne Manor. Once I had them I decided to text Damian that I was on my way. I put my phone back in my pocket and prayed that it wouldn't fall out. After about three minutes since I was flying relatively fast, I softy landed in front of the door. Before I could knock the door opened, to a boy, older than me, with a white streak in his hair.

"Uh... hi? I'm here to see-"

"Oh my God! You're the girl that Damian has been talking about, aren't you?"

"Yeah? I guess... who are you?"

"Todd. Jason Todd. I'm Damian's older brother."

"Oh sweet. I'm (Y/N)"

"You so are the girl he's been talking about."

"Where is Damian?" I said rolling my eyes.

"He should be-"

"Here. I'm here." Damian said pushing Jason out of the way.

A smile crept along my face. "Hey Damian!" I yelled coming in for a hug.

"Hi (Y/N)." H e said, returning the hug.

I pulled away and kissed him. He kissed back holding my waist. Once we pulled away I saw another boy standing next to Jason.

"The demon spawn's got a girlfriend." The boy said nudging Jason with his elbow.

"Shut it Drake." Damian said bluntly.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"I'm Tim. Demon spawn's brother."

"How many brother's do you have?" I sarcastically asked.

"We're not related by blood." Damian said.

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's alright. I'll show you to your room."