Chapter 14

(Y/N's) POV 

We slowly walked down a path, keeping an eye out for anything. Damian was closely by my side, walking at my pace protectively. As I was looking I saw this floating castle with blue lines decorated all over it. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped and I dropped my stance a little in the shock I was in. I glanced back to see these eel like monsters rush towards us. I tensed up my whole body and stood ready. 

I looked behind me to see Gar panting and horror in his eyes. 

"Gar... you okay?" I asked softly.  

He nodded slowly, but fell to the ground clutching his stomach groaning. I ran to his side to see bumps form on his back, then wings sprouted out. I fell backwards as I heard Jaime yell something, but I couldn't make it out. I backed up and stood to my feet, rushing back over to Damian. As I did I could see the eels approaching us faster and angrier. Damian put his arm over Raven and I as another eel came flying at us. Close to contact Damian sliced it's head off. I smiled at the dead eel as it fell to the ground, then smiled at Damian who happily smiled back. I turned to my side and smirked seeing Raven shoot her dark magic at one of them making it explode. 

I turned around again to see Gar still on the floor. Again I ran to his side. I watched in horror to see him transform into this bat looking thing. I took a step back and rubbed my eyes, not believing in what I saw. 

"Gar! What animal is that?!" I yelled. 

He just smirked back at me. I was way to distracted by Gar's transformation that I didn't realize the eel coming at me. I turned around right before it was going to bite my face off, to see Damian kill the eel. 

He looked at me with saddened eyes. "Please (Y/N), be careful. I don't want a Beloved dead." 

I smiled softly and chuckled, and hopped down to him, squishing an eel doing so. He stood there in shock and I winked at him. I quickly went back to work, punching and shooting these eels with nearly everything I had. I looked over to see another eel come at Damian. It carried him away, but Raven blew it up. I flew over to him, and caught him in my arms laughing. 

"Please Damian, be careful. I don't want a Beloved dead." 

He shook his head smiling. "(L/N)...." 

I kissed his forehead. "Love you too Dami." 

I gently placed him down on the ground, and Raven, Damian and I protected each other. We were so close to finishing these fuckers off, until three demons appeared in front of us. 

I rolled my eyes and let out a long frustrated sigh. "Jesus fucking Christ! I've had it with demons! I'm gonna kick all your ugly asses!" 

They all just snickered, and slowly formed a three headed dragon. 

"Is it too late for me to take back what I said?" I asked as I looked back at Damian and Raven who glared at me. "OK. Safe to say it is too late." 

The dragon spat red hot fire at us, and we closely dodged it and started to run. We all ran until a dead end where, if you fell, you would be consumed by lava. So if we jumped or fell, we would die. Great. 

Damian pushed Raven and I away and I looked at him in shock. 

"Get inside!" He yelled. 

"No!" I yelled back shaking my head. 

Raven grabbed me by the arm and yanked me to the top of the castle. I struggled to get out of her grip, but she used her magic to keep me in her grasp. We kept flying higher and higher, I looked back down to see Damian who was the size of an ant now. Raven kept flying me up, but she twitched making me hit my head on a piece of rock, knocking me out for a couple of seconds. When I opened my eyes, I saw I was no longer in Raven's grip, but I was falling... straight to the lava. Shit shit shit! My vision was still hazy and I couldn't get my balance in the air. I helplessly flailed in the air and waited for the lava to consume me, but it never came. Instead two built arms held me from falling.