Epilouge

She was rumored to another man, that man was rumored to her child's father. I fucking came back for her, I am willing to leave everything in New York just to be with her. But after all, she still chose to have it her way.

"Sir, you're scheduled to a flight back in NYC tomorrow," André said, my secretary.

Since it seems like there is nothing left for me here in the Philippines, I might as well go back in the restless city and live with the sleepless nights.

"Tell Via I'm going home. "

Ever since the accident, I have never been so excited to fully heal and recover. I really wanted to see her and I did, but I was greeted by a bad news.

I never really wanted to be involved with Via Amanda. She's becoming more and more obsessed with me and that obsession made us crumble into pieces.

I did not leave Switzerland. I waited for Sapphira outside the facility. I cried in silence, it was too painful to think that my wife's inside, being killed.

But then, an urgent call made me leave immediately. There was a fire in the our home in Hamptons. Damn it! That's my last memory of my wife, I can't afford to lose it!

I booked a flight back home and I had no choice but to leave and wait for Sapphira's return. Lahat ay inasikaso ko na bago ako umuwi ng New York.

She changed. Sapphira changed drastically when I saw her in New York. She even disguised into being a whole new British personna. She can fool everyone else but not me, I know every part of her because she's mine.

I missed her long and curly hair, her conservative self, those sweet smiles and pure soul. My baby's now vengeful huh? She wanted me to suffer that bad without knowing that everyday is a pain in the ass without binding her to me.

The day I met her and the child at the mall was the day I knew something's wrong.  That child reflected me as the young Theo Monteréal. They were so tensed that I can feel Sapphira Villamoral's hiding something from me.

For the last few weeks, I investigated thoroughly and went into details. It was about a year ago when she left for the Philippines, may nangyari sa amin sa Bahamas, then she came back two years later with a child. Could it be?

"Theo! Ayaw ko talagang magsabi sa'yo! Magagalit sa akin si Sapph," the squimish Jamie said after I bribed him with a year of shopping spree all expenses paid by me.

"Louis Vuitton, Off white, Versace-" he snatched my card away from my hand.

I smirked and he just rolled his eyes.
"Tutal, gusto kita para kay Sapphira sasabihin ko na, parehas naman kayong kaibigan ko at para na rin sa bata. France Manhattan Villamoral is your son."

Damn it! I knew it! That boy is my son! He's a part of me! He's mine! I'm his father! I should've let her go when I was in the Philippines, dapat hindi na lang ako nakinig sa mga haka-haka noon!

Araw-araw ko siyang tinitignan mula sa malayo sa kanyang school tuwing uwian. He had grown so much. What's his favorite food? Who are his friends? I have so many questions but I have to damn pursue the hard-headed Sapphira to do so.