Chapter 2

Third person p.o.v

The two boys finally made it up to the graveyard after a aruging about which way to is.

They waited a the spot Coraline told them to meet "oh come on where is she-" Norman was cutt off by the sound of a honk.

A skull wearing person came down riding he's bike as a blue headed girl riding the back of him.

"Sorry we're late you guys but Why born wanted to get dounts"

"You got me at dounts" Neil said as Wybie had him some dounts.

Coraline noticed how Norman movements when he sat down on the grass.

"What's the matter junior?" she raised a eyebrow.

Norman shuggde "n-nothing"

"As in nothing leave me alone or nothing get away from me"

"What's the difference?"

"Well second 'nothing' has a attitude"

That made Norman laughed at her little joke.

Even know Norman and Coraline are family friends they always thought they are close.

"Yo Jones what are we doing today?" Wybie asked.

"We are playing truth and dare" she said in a evil tone.

"I know that part but where"

"Oh yeah let's go" Coraline said as she starts walking ahead the boys.

The walk wasn't too long but to Neil it was like forever "are we there yet" he whined "Neil say 'are we there yet' I will kill you" Coraline theathed him.

"Coraline I think-AHHH" Norman fall down on a open grave.

"NORMAN" everybody said looking down at Norman as he got up but the hole was to deep.

"I'm...I'm okay" he told them as they sighed in relief.

"Good job Coraline maybe if you didn't try to theathed​ me-" Neil said told her.

"Shut up Neil it's not my fault"

"Hey weirdos I don't care" Wybie snap at them.

"We need to help Norman" he added

Coraline nodded "yeah...Norman we be right back with rope" she said loud enough so Norman can hear"

"O-okay"

The three of them start running back to town to get some rope leaving Norman in the ditch.

After they left Norman heard some people walking towards this way.

"Ugh Mabel you said 'this is a short cut' to the bus stop"

"Oh come on Dipper-LOOK OUT" the girl said as her borther fall inside the hole.

He landed right on top of Norman makeing them both fall down.

"Ow" Norman mumbled as he opened he's eye's to see a small boy on top of him.

The small boy opened he's eye's to see Norman and completely blushed.

They locked eye's with each other and it felt like everything froze and it was just them two together.

"Oh my God Dipper you okay?" Mabel asked looking down at them.

"Y-yeah" Dipper said with he's cracking on him.

Coraline, Wybie and Neil came back with some long rope.

"Uhhh who are you?" Coraline asked.

"Oh I'm Mabel and my borther Dipper fall down there can't you help?"

"Sure"

Wybie lower down the rope for the two boys who totally forget about falling down in a ditch.

Dipper got off of Norman and help him up first before climbing up by the rope and Noramn doing the same.

"Oh Dipper" Mabel said hugging her borther as he try to break free from the hug.

Coraline clear her thoat "your welcome"

"Oh yeah thanks" Dipper said looking straight at Noramn feeling he's face heat up.

"It's okay I'm Coraline that's Wybie that's Neil and lastly that's Noramn"

Coraline said as she then noticed how Dipper and Norman are looking at each other giving her a idea.

"If you guys want you can play truth or dare with us"

"We are totally in right Dipper?" Mabel asked nudging at him.

Dipper came back to reality "o-oh yeah definitely"