Ch.1: Unconscious

Y/N's POV

"Mom no I can't. I can't leave you and dad behind." I yelled.

     We were under attack by strange and scary looking people. They're nasty bite had bit my father right in front of my eyes. Ripping his flesh from his body. I questioned why they were doing so. Why were they being so cruel and gory. Nothing made sense.

*Flashback*

        We were in the woods at my camp catching up on my archery skills. Then all of a sudden, a woman came through the trees and attacked one of my friends. A fellow camper. I stared at it in horror as another came through the same trees and began feasting on my friend. My friend's screams were the one thing that alerted me to snap out of my gaze at the horrifying scene.

        I aimed at one of them with my bow and my last arrow. I shot the woman's head. She stopped and dropped dead.

*My friend is dead*

        That was all I could think about. Throwing the thought aside, I ran from the scene and looked for my parents. Dodging every one of those things coming after me. I heard screams for help as I passed through the gate to the entrance of my camp.

        I ran inside a random cabin with other campers inside frightened almost to literal death. They were all breathing heavily. Who could blame them. This isn't a normal attack from fellow human beings.

"Do any of you have some sort of weapon or spare arrows?" I asked.

        They didn't respond. A total of four of them. A little boy around ten years, a girl that looks like about seventeen, and two twin boys who looked like my age. Non of them spoke when I asked the question.

"I'm guessing neither of you are going to answer my questions so I'm just going to take a look around." I stated as I began looking around the cabin for weapons.

        I managed to find three different daggers under pillows and in closets, fifteen arrows, and a hand gun that wasn't loaded. Luckily, I was allowed to use a gun that was loaded. So I kept the gun just to be sure.

        I found a belt and stuck the gun in between my waist and the belt. I put the daggers in my boots and found a quiver (A pouch to put arrows in). I filled the quiver with my arrows and attached it to my back.

        I tied my (H/L) (H/C) hair into a ponytail (If you have short hair then ignore that part). I got my bow and arrow ready in my hands. I heard the door to the cabin open behind me. I pointed my weapon to what ever was at the door. I then noticed it was my father.

"Dad! What happened!?" I yelled in panic. (at The Disco xD.... Sorry)

        I ran towards him and helped him keep those things out.

"Your mother and I were looking for you. We didn't know what was going on until we heard screams of agony. We have to find your mother." he answered.

"But what about the rest of the campers? We can't just leave them here. They're scared out of their minds, they might die." I stated.

He didn't respond for a second.

"Fine, but we have to be careful. Do you have any weapons. If you do, aim for the head, they don't go down unless you shoot their head." He informs.

"Aiming for the head is my specialty, here's a dagger." I say handing him a dagger from my boot.

        I move aside so that he can keep the doors barricaded. I walk over to the campers and force them to stand up from their crouching position. I feel terrible about whatever they have witnessed.