Flowers

You were in your office responding to some emails for an upcoming RFA party when V came in, slightly bumping into the door as he walked through.

"Honey, I got you some flowers!" He said with a smile. 

"Oh?  Thank you sweetheart!" You got up from your desk and V pulled out a bundle of long grass.

"Eh?  Grass?  I mean, thank you!  They're beautiful!" You acted excited so you wouldn't upset him.

"You're very welcome.  I worked hard to pick them out of the neighbors backyard," He said, "Do you think they will mind?  It seemed like there were lots of them."

"Uhm...  No, they won't mind at all!" You said.  You looked out your office window to see a large dirt spot right in the center of the neighbor's lawn.  Then an elderly woman came out and you heard her scream something inaudible.

"Why don't you go watch some television while I finish these emails!" You tried to shoo him away as you seen the neighbor stomping towards your house.

"Whoa, I just realized I haven't watched TV in a while!" He said, navigating him way into the living room.  Then you went to the front door with your grass.

"I know that husband of yours destroyed my lawn!" She yelled.

"Yeah, sorry, here's it back." You handed her the grass and closed the door on her, locking it.  She pounded on the door loudly.

"Honey, is someone at the door?" V yelled from the living room.

"It's nothing!  I'm coming!" You ignored the woman and walked into the living room, where V was sitting on the coffee table.

"We need a new couch.  This one's as hard as a rock!" He said.

"That's the coffee table, sweetie." You held his arm and took him to the couch.  You raised the volume of the TV to muffle the screams coming from the front door, then sat with V and watched TV together.