Rich Man Mountain

Now calling where we were going to live, "rich man mountain" might have been a little bit of a stretch, but it was gorgeous. It might have not been on a mountain. But it was at least on a hill that had an amazing view. It was grassy, with a gate, and garden. A perfect place to raise a hypothetical child, or children.

As we drove up the hill, I just imagined the wonderful things we could do together. This time, we were going back to the mansion with all of our stuff. We ended up splitting the moving truck in half. I had my wardrobe, and so did Nik. The mansion was already furnished, so we didn't have to worry about anything else.

The truck pulled into the driveway, and the gate opened. I just marveled my new home. Where I would (hopefully) spend the rest of my life with Niklaus Mikaelson. My Lover. My king. My everything.

The truck came to a stop, and Niklaus got out. He came around, and escorted me out. Some workers came, and started to unpack everything from the truck. Nik and I waltzed in the front door.

"Isn't it amazing Alexis?" Nik asked me as we marveled again.

"This is officially our home Nik!" I cheered.

"It is." He replied.

He grabbed me by the waist, and spun me around.

"I love you future husband!" I cried as my hair whipped around in the air. I felt like a ballerina being lifted, and turned.

When his hands touched me, it was like everything just stopped. Nothing bad was in the world. It was as if we were flying above the clouds, and into the heavens.

When I looked into his eyes. I didn't see a cruel, evil, 1000 year old original hybrid. I saw a damaged, gorgeous, king, that just listed for love and approval.

He put me down as the movers just started to bring everything in, and upstairs.

"Come on Love, lets go look around." He extended his hand, I reached out, and grasped it.

We started to stroll around, avoiding the moving people. The mansion was larger than I remembered, though last time I only went to so many rooms. I found a gym, two offices, and another room, though I didn't know what was in it. The door was locked, and Nik told me I wasn't aloud to open the door. It was very suspicious.

It really pissed me off that I didn't know what was in that room. It could have been Elena Gilbert, the doppelgänger locked up in there, or bunch of explosives, or one of Nik's siblings. I was honesty a little scared, being that Niklaus was keeping something from me, and told me that under no circumstances should I open that door.

But because I love him so damn much, I complied, and listened to him, even though I really needed to know what was behind that door.

Niklaus Mikaelson was a scary man/Original Hybrid/immortal. You never knew when he was going to go on an enraged killing spree, you just had to hope for the best. I did love him with all of my heart, but I knew when he needed his space, and I had to back the hell off. He could be the sweetest guy you could ever meet at one point, and the next try to rip your head off. I feared the day he might turn on me, but he was literally my world, and I just let my fear dissipate into the world. I didn't care. I lived in the now, and he was my now.