Nightime

After I got home from Jake's, I took all of my clothes off, and hopped into bed where Nik was awaiting me. He pretended to sleep, but I knew he was awake. As I crawled into bed, I embraced his smooth, shirtless back. I could feel his body heat coming off of him. There I snuggled him, realizing my life would never be the same. I had a biological family Jake, and Hayley who I was hopefully going to meet tomorrow, and Niklaus as my family.

Nik turned towards me. "I see you are back love, how was your little chit chat with Jake?" He asked, as he kissed me on the lips. I just laid there, and smiled at his gorgeous face for a minute.

"Jake knows the truth now, about the world, and what we are, and you have to get him a suit for tomorrow." I replied, stroking his curly hair back.

"Okay, I will have it done by the afternoon." He replied, "Now get some sleep, so you have energy tomorrow." He turned away from me again. I snuggled up close to Nik, and dreamt of the perfect days we could have. Nik, Jake, Hayley, and I turning on a full moon, and hunting together, forming a pack, and having a great life together. I dreamt about Jake and I talking about our families, and learning more about each other. That night, I slept peacefully, like a baby.

Sorry about the short chapter, but two more will be coming very shortly!