Sanyukta - (stammered) Tu.. Tum yeh kya kar rahe ho??
Randhir - (brought his face in the crook of her neck) You know nah.. Your wish is my command.. So I'm fulfilling your wish.. (he placed a wet kiss on her neck)
(a/n it was evening time and Randhir stopped the car where street lights were not reaching)
Sanyukta - (moaned) kai..kaisi wish?? I di.. didn't asked for anything...
Randhir - (sneaked his one hand around her waist and removed her hair with another hand for better access) Umm.. You complained though.. So I thing I should do something for you so you don't need to complain in future.. (his said pressing his lips on the skin of her neck and shoulder area)
Sanyukta - (dug her fingers in Randhir's hair) We are getting late for the get together.. (she breathed sharply and held his head firmly on It's place)
Randhir - (smiled) Your actions aren't justifying your words, Princess.. See you are the one who is holding me.. (he said innocently but mentally he smirked)

Hearing Randhir, Sanyukta opened her eyes with a jolt which she closed feeling Randhir's warm and juicy lips on her cold skin...
Next she pushed him and sat straight with a flushed face..
The sudden push left Randhir bewildered.. He blinked twice and comprehended the happening.. He glanced at her and saw her blushing profusely..

Randhir - (he thought to tease her some more) Are kya huya?? why did you push me.. Look Princess if you want to get pregnant then we have to do many more thing.. Abhi toh maine sab start hi kiya tha.. And you stopped me.. Aise how will I make you pregnant.. Aur main toh akela kuch kar bhi nehi sakta.. You have to cooperate with me..
Sanyukta - (hid her face in her palms as she was feeling extremely shy) Ab bas ho gaya nah.. Aur kitna tease karna hain mujhe??
Randhir - Kyun kya huya?? Tum ne hi toh suru kiya tha nah yeh teasing game.. Fir abhi mujhe rukne ke liye kyu bol rahi ho..
Sanyukta - (still hiding her face with her palms) Sorry nah age se I won't tease you.. Never ever.. Ab toh please rukh jayo..
Randhir - (smiled shaking his head at her cuteness) Accha babba.. OK.. Aur tease nehi karta main.. Now remove your palms from your face.. ( he said softly)
Sanyukta - (shook her head in denial) nehiii..
Randhir - (sighed) Don't be a shy baby, Princess.. Remove your hands nah.. (he held her wrist and tried to remove it but she pressed her palms more tightly against her face) It's perfectly fine, Princess.. You no need to be shy around me.. I'm all yours.. We love each other.. I'm your boyfriend presently and your going to be husband.. Isn't it very common for you to talk about babies with me and loving my touch..?? It's only your right, Princess.. And you don't need to feel shy about it.. (he spoke sincerely still holding her wrist)

As he finished he felt her grip got loosened over her face.. Next he removed her palms effortlessly just to witness Sanyukta's red flushed cheeks..
Smiling at her he put a moist kiss on her forehead followed by her both soft cheeks..

Randhir - (kissed her nose tip) You know.. You look extremely cute when you blush.. Don't feel shy about anything.. But keep blushing.. I just love to see your flushed face..
Sanyukta - (pecked his lips) And you know you look like a devil when you tease me..
Randhir - (peaked her lips back) A exclusive devil one and only for you..

Next both of then giggled merrily..

No targets from now onwards..
Do vote and comments if you feel like..

Thanks for reading..