Tournament

Previously...

  Hajime was sitting in the infirmary, and Y/n who was basically like a 3 year old when she was sick was forcing him to feed her. "Thank you Hajime." She smiled.

    "For what?" He asked.

  "You may be a jackass when it comes to being a guard but when it comes to being a person you're a lot less of a jackass."She smiled, and he glared.

  "Just go to sleep you little chicken shit." He ordered and turned off the light. After that they both fell asleep. With that Halloween is over.

Random Pov

   "New Years What Now!?" Y/n yelled excitedly.

"A New Years tournament." Seitarou informed.

  "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" Cell 13 yelled. "WE HAVE TO COMPLETE!" They yelled.

   "Because we don't get to pick who competes." Hajime glared at the 5. "Though there's no way the Warden would pick you guys anyway."

   ...The Day Of The New Years Tournament...

  "No fucking way!" Hajime yelled punching a wall.

  "HAJIME YOU DUMB GORILLA!" Samon yelled catching Hajime's attention.

   "What do you want you stupid monkey?" Hajime asked through gritted teeth glaring at Samon.

  "This year building number 5 will be on top, just you wait Hajime." Samon growled back.

                 ......Timeskip......

   "Where's Y/n!?"Uno asked, while they watched Juygo and Musashi fight.

   "What's going on Uno?"Y/n asked. "What happened to Juygo!?

   "He-" Y/n cut him off and ran out to the field to Juygo and punched him in the face.

   "Juygo! Musashi! Stop now, or I'll be forced to stop you." She glared.

  "Alright Y/n!" Nico, Rock, and Uno yelled.

  "Tell me about the man with the red scar." Juygo glared at Musashi and Y/n grabbed her throat suddenly feeling sick and that's when her sanity turned off. The three began to fight a fight to the death it was free for all hopefully they all live.

  "APPREHEND THOSE INMATES AT ONCE!" The warden yelled.

Hajime's Pov

   They continued to ignore us, and now with a wall of fire surrounding them it just made our job harder. I looked toward Y/n and into her eyes, I noticed the color had changed from  e/c to a deep red in one and complete black in the other...Something was up.

   "So I burn you into ashes and those shackles will be all that's left." Musashi laughed and then looked at    Y/n.

   "Tell me about the man with the scar or die." She glared and ran toward Musashi. So he launched a fire attack, she dodged it by...Eating it!?

  "Both of you stop running your mouths and tell me what you know about the guard!" Juygo yelled.

   I walked toward Juygo, and he looked ready to fight, I almost laughed. The other 3 idiots had captured Musashi, and I was handling Juygo.

   After beating him to pulp there was only Y/n. "Surrender now number 13."I ordered, and she started laugh uncontrollably.

   "Hajime! Number 13's medication!" Samon whipped a medicine carrier at the back of my head. There was two needles. One labeld sanity and the other label sedation.

   I took both one for each hand and managed to inject her. Well after beating her to a pulp aswell.

   "The New Years Tournament Has Reached Its Conclusion...."