Halloween

Random Pov

   "Roll Call." Hajime walked into the cell after there was no answer.

    "Boo!" Y/n yelled. She got a karate chop to the head and got a giant bump on her head. "You jerk!"

    "Well all of you are here so I'll inform you, as you all know Tommorow is October 31, Halloween. You will all be along with our guards, will be participating in a fear contest. The contest will monitored, the last person from each buildings chosen cell to get scared will be given a prize." Hajime smirked. "Although none of you will win."

    "Yay! A traditional Japanese Courage Test!" Nico cheered.

    "Do we get to dress up?" Rock asked.

      "Yea, so please request what you would like to be." Hajime stated.

     "You should be a Gorilla, you won't even need a costume." She laughed.

      "You little shit! I swear to god, I'll make you sit out." He yelled.

     "Oh no! A time out, I'm so scared." She laughed sarcastically until he hit her with his clipboard.

     "I want to cosplay as G*ku from one of my favorite animes Dr*gonb*ll Z!" Nico cheered.

       "I want to be a prince and Y/n can be my princess." Uno winked at her and she laughed.

      "Not a chance Uno, but you should be a princess Uno you got the hair for it." She smiled.

      "I want to be a race car."Rock announced Hajime peered at him weird, but wrote it down.

       "What about you Juygo?" She asked the docile boy who seemed to be deep in thought.

      "I haven't decided." He looked up and her and she sat down and thought.

       "I know, I'll pick for you and you pick for me deal?" She asked.

       "Sure. You should be a puppy?" Juygo smiled.

        "Why the hell did you pick a puppy?! Fine than you can be a kitten!" She got and walked over to Hajime.

        "Yo! Hajime, can I have your hat?" She asked.

         "No. Also why are you so unsually happy today?" He asked.

        "Oh didn't you hear. I've decided to stop taking my medication, that shit pisses me off." Her words were so agressive, but her face was so kind.

    "Dumbass come with me." He put hancuff on her wrist and then just like that they were gone again.

     "Why did you bring me to the infirmary?"she asked. He ignored her and went to go speak with the doctor.

     He came back with 24 diffrent pills and 2 needles. "Your going to take all these even if I shove them down your throat." He ordered.

      "Not if you can't catch me." She ran to the doorframe. "Also thanks for the hat!" She ran down the hall and turned the corner Hajime hot on her trail.

    She could only think of one place to hide, the overnight breakroom. "Y/n what are you doing in here!?" Seitarou asked and jumped from surprise.

    "Quiet okay, because if you tell Hajime I'm in here, I'll tie you to the flag pole." He froze remebering when cell 13 had terrorized him on Y/n's third day in the prison.

      "Umm..fine." she hid in the room and layed in the bed pulling out the portable video game system, she had been given by Nico.

     In about 12 minutes she fell asleep.

Hajime's Pov

    7 hours later and I've checked every nook and crany of this whole flipping building, all except the break room, I bursted through the doors and saw Y/n sleeping in the bed, she looked so peaceful.

    Almost, as if she was dead. I put my ear closer to her nose and mouth, there was barely a breath. I felt her forehead she was burning up.

   "Inmate No.13, No.13 wake up. Y/n L/n! Y/n get up!" She turned over just a little.

     "Hi Hajime, it took you so long me to find me stupid!" She laughed.

      "What should I give you!?"I yelled if she died this would tarnish my record.

      "The needles." Her voice was weak I gave her both needles and then sat at her bedside as her fever went down I noticed how cute she is.

     "No. What the hell am I thinking..."