Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

"Word to the wise Yui, never show off your skin to pervs like him, come on."

I said as I pushed her a little to ignore Laito until I bumped into someone's chest. I looked up and it was Yuma and he was smirking at me.

"Heh, well look at you, Kano."

"Oh, crap."

I mumbled sarcastically and then the rest of the Sakamaki, Tsukinami and Mukami brothers showed up. Raiden and his buddies came along and then John wolf whistled at us.

"Oy! put your tongue back in your mouth John!"

"Sorry Raiden, I couldn't resist, besides, Kano looks hot."

Raiden glared at John and he shrank back in fear. Seth and Sammy chuckled at John and then Raiden spoke up.

"Kano, mind telling me why you and the other girls in your class are dressed up like that?"

"It was our class rep's idea since the Christmas party was coming up she and Louisa came up with this idea for some of the girls to wear this and do some performances except for Louisa, Remi and the Igarashi twins."

I said as I pointed at them. Louisa was chatting to Laito and they were flirting, Remi was hugging Dermot tightly since she was so embarrassed about her costume right now and as for the twins, Sara was hiding behind Sora since he was being defensive with her right now. Raiden understood this and then Kou wrapped his arm around his shoulder and said to him.

"Hey! why do you need to ask Keneko-chan? it's part of the fun not to ask why she's wearing that costume."

Raiden frowned and he moved Kou's arm off his shoulders and said to him.

"Because unlike you, I'm a gentleman around other girls and I do not make ridiculous flirty comments like that."

"Hmpf, a gentleman huh? yeah right underneath all of that prince charming attitude, you're a mean lean machine as you Americans would say."

"Says the guy who's a two-faced blood-sucking parasite."

Kou glared at Raiden and he shouted.

"What did you call me?!"

"Boys."

I said with a fake closed eye smile and then my dark aura surrounded me. Kou and Raiden flinched in fear when they saw my scary aura.

"If it's not too much to ask, can you two please be nice to each other for tonight? it is getting closer to Christmas after all and I personally don't want to be responsible for the...CONSEQUENCES."

I said as I stopped fake smiling at them. Kou and Raiden gulped and then they both said to me.

"Sorry."

I walked away with a smirk on my face.

3RD PERSON POV

After Kano and Yui walked away from the vampires, Raiden and Kou sighed of relief and then Ayato spoke up.

"Oh man, melons is really scary when she gets angry."

"Yeah no kidding, why do you think I've always been on my best behaviour as possible when Amelia was still alive?"

Kou said to Ayato as he remembered what Amelia was like when he first met her. The girls got to auditorium and Kano peeked out of the curtain and she saw a lot of people.

"Looks like we got ourselves a full house ladies."

"I'm so nervous, I've done anything like this before."