I walked back home, might as well enjoy the water fall before I go to school.

I stepped out of my kimono so that only my bare skin was showing. I walked into the water and dove right in. I got back up to the surface and relaxed under the water fall. 

It really was calming. I should start doing this more often. 

I started cleaning every part of my body once I got to the shallow end of the water fall. I then swam back into the water.

Once I got to the shallow end again, I heard a noise from the woods. I thought nothing of it since it could be the animals.

But then I heard leaves crunching from underneath feet. Now I know that's not an animal.

I turned around to see a man that kind of looked like Sasuke. Except much more older. He had longer hair. And looked much more wiser. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Well not to be rude to an angel, but I am Itachi Uchiha, I am part of the Uchiha family. Though I only took the last name since Sasuke's parents did take me in at a young age and trained me to protect their youngest son." He said.

I nodded my head.

"Well I am Naruto Uzumaki. Pleased to meet you. And how did you know I was an angel?" I asked once again. 

"They do say that angels are the most gorgeous creatures alive." He said.

I blushed and averted eyes with him. Suddenly I started feeling self conscious.

"Well do want to come into my home." I said.

"You trust me?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Of course." I said. Where is this coming from.

"But why?"

"Well because I know that you won't do anything bad while I go and change." I said. I am right, aren't I?

He nodded his head.

"True."

We walked back to my home when I wrapped my towel around me. I stepped to the side and let him in. He thanked me before taking off his shoes and stepping into my home, I walked in right after.

"Alright I'm going to go into my room and change. I would be right back." I said.

He nodded his head.

After a few minutes I stepped right back out from my room. 

As I walked back to my living room I saw that he was still there.

"Do want some thing to drink?" I asked.

"How about some water." He said.

"What about to eat?" I asked. I sounded like a waiter.

He looked like he was thinking about it. He then turned to me smirking.

"How about you?" He asked.

I blushed brightly.

"How about some ramen." I said.

His smirked never disappeared.

"Sure." He said.

I nodded and turned around heading to the kitchen. Both the kitchen and the living room were combined so I felt eyes on my back the whole entire time I was not facing him.

Once the ramen was done. I grabbed the water and the ramen and headed back to Itachi.

"So what were you doing in the woods?" I asked.

"I went to go and hunt." He said.

"But why in my part?" I asked again.

"Well aren't you a noisy angel." He said.

I blushed and looked down.

"I just wanted to know." I said.

I felt him smile.

"Because sasuke's part of the woods is dead and has no animals, but yours does." He said.

"Oh so you just wanted to hunt." I said.

He nodded his head.

"Does human food satisfy you?" I asked.

"No it does not." He said.

"So does that mean you are a demon." I said.

He nodded his head.

"Oh that's why you asked me those questions." I said once I really thought about it.

He nodded his head once again.

I turned and checked the clock. It was almost time to go to the academy. I turned back to Itachi.

"Well Itachi I'm about to go to the academy. Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I got up and headed towards the door. I heard him doing the same behind me. I handed him his shoes once I got to the door. And then I put on mine.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Hn." Was all he said.

"My goodness Uchiha's and there 'hn's." I joked.

He chuckled. I smiled at him. I then turned around and opened the door.

"Let's go." I said.

With that we stepped out.

Alright hope you guys liked this chapter. Took me a while. But in the end it was worth it. Anyways, hit that star, comment down below, and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

✌️Peace😁