♔k a n g d a n i e l

KANG DANIEL ~ I HAVE YOU

"Crap! where is she?" Daniel murmured under his breath as he peeked and gazed at the crowd.

"Come on hyung! I'm sure she will be here any time soon!" Woojin patted his shoulder in his attempt to comfort him.

"I hope so.... I had told her it was such an important event for me..a.and she promised me she would make it!" He muttered again

"She might be stuck in traffic or you may not make out where she is! There's no freaking way she would have forgotten about it! She's your girlfriend after all!" Woojin reassured Daniel.

Daniel was turning round and round in circles when Wanna One's beloved leader, Jisung came. He seemed in a hurry.

"Guys we're on air in 2. Let's go!" He said firmly.

"But! (Y/N)... s..s..she isn't here! We cant-" Daniel was cut off by a worrying Jisung

"Look Daniel! We have to go!" Jisung understood Daniel's situation thus he felt regret that he couldn't do anything about it. After all, it was their first stage for their new song "Beautiful" and the stage ought to be perfect.

He sighed and followed his leader and the rest of the boys to the stage.

The music had just started, the melody filling the wide space as Daniel sang his part with glory, accompanied by the exceptionally smooth dance movements when his eyes fell to a particular girl.

She wasn't someone famous, or eccentrically dressed, she was a simple young girl holding a Wanna One banner and moving her hands in sync with the tune.

Daniel's lips curved into a smile at the sight of the girl, and later on, they locked eyes.

The performance had just finished when I headed to Wanna One's backstage room holding a bunch of flowers and a plastic bag filled with junk food goods.

"Noona!" Guanlin yelped as I opened the door.

The rest of the boys gathered around me, yet Daniel was still in the changing rooms.

"Daniel isn't here, he is still changing." Minhyun informed me as he gave me a shy smile.

"Sooooo noooooonnaaaa~ what have you brought for us?" Daehwi said in a cringingly cute tone.

"Some snacks since you all have worked so hard! Just don't tell your managers! They will be nuts if they learn it!" I handed over the plastic bangs to Jihoon

I approached Jisung, congratulated him and gave him the flowers I was holding.

"Congratulations! I know how much effort you put into the group and hardworking all of you are! But since you are the leader, you are the first person I should talk to!"

"Ah thank you but we wouldn't be that without you - oh Daniel, look who's here!" Jisung hummed

Daniel smiled and wrapped his strong arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck.

He was still a little bit sweaty to be honest, but I didn't mind.

He rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Daniel! I have brought some snacks for everyone!"

"I don't care" he said into my neck

"You should eat! I have brought jellies just for you!"

"You are more important that food!"

I pulled away from his embrace and faced him.

"Daniel! You are an idol! You work extensively and practice all the time! You should rest and eat!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He looked at me with stars in his eyes and he teared up a little bit.

He closed the space between us and pressed his soft lips on mine.

" what would I do if you weren't here?"

I didn't respond, I just kissed him again.

" I'm fine really" he claimed "because...."

"I have you" he said between small pecks.

I hugged him tightly as Minhyun and Woojin held Jaehwan and Seongwoo, who seemed to be ready to burst from their laughter - which they were trying to hold in of course - caused by Daniel's cheesiness and corniness.

"You're really cheesy you know that?"

"I might be cheesy but you love me right?" He cupped my cheeks

"Always"

⚙️
probs the most corny thing I will every write
(I secretly love cheesy stuff shhhhhhh!)

please vote/comment and if you wish send a scenario request, I would be more than happy to write one for you <3