{Chapter IX} | Like A Creep

A/N

Hey guys! I honestly think Tuesdays are a better day for me to update on because Mondays suck ass so much.

Anywaysssss whoo hoo QOTD: Have you ever had a WTF moment? If so, what was it?

Wow i literally have so much to be honest! But i shall just share one becauseyou guys probably think i'm so annoying LMFAO! But one day i went with my mom to the nail salon but i didn't want to get out of the car so she was like "Fine, stay in the car because i'm not forcing you to get out." First things first, i think getting a manciure and pedicure is a waste of money if i can just do it the same at home for free lol so yeah. I finally decided on going inside because i wanted money to get some food and when i walked inside, this little girl was like "Do you want to play with me?" and her mother was right there so i had no choice but to say yes omg

so she asked me what my name was and i was like "Hi, my name is Kaitlin" and then she was like "Why does your voice sound like that" AND I WANTED TO JUMP OFF OF A BRIDGE BECAUSE EVERYONE STARTED LAUGHING!

IT WAS NEVER FUNNY and omg people constantly ask why my voice is so soft and high pitched and gosh it was horible! Its been like this my whole life and people never take me seriously omfg wow

this is really long

I'M SORRY AND IF YOU READ THAT, ILY LMFAO

love, katie xx

"You're name is Natalie, right?" Mark calls, poking his head out through the sliding door. He peers at both London and Natalie and he mentally debates whether or not if he should embarrass his daughter. A part of him desperately wants to do it yet a voice in the back of his head is persuading him not to. He sees the faint scowl on his daughter's face and he can only come down to one conclusion; she's not in the mood for his jokes.

"Yes," Natalie says towards him and she smiles slightly afterwards. "That is my name."

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" Mark asks. "It was pretty rude of me not to ask you earlier and I apologize for that."

London gives Mark the same expression she gives her mother whenever they act extremely nice to their guests. It's like their whole demeanor changes and once they're behind closed doors, they take their masks off. It would be extremely nice if her parents were to ask whether or not if she wanted something to eat or drink unexpectedly. It would probably make her day. Isn't that what every child wants?

"I'm fine," Natalie says. "But thanks for the offer though."

"Well alright then," Mark says. "I'll leave you two alone now."

He awkwardly closes the door behind him, emitting a click sound and Natalie turns to London with a smile.

"You're dad seems like he's socially awkward or something," Natalie says.

London laughs. "He isn't. Trust me," she says. "He normally acts like that until he warms up to someone. I'm actually surprised he didn't embarrass me a couple of moments ago. He's always doing something."

"That's just like my dad," Natalie says. "He really thinks he's funny when in reality, he isn't and when he starts acting crazy in public, I just walk away, and pretend I don't even know who he is. It's really sad."

"That's hilarious but I think I would just walk away as well," London says.

Natalie nods. "This might be off topic," she says. "But I'm really happy that you beat the shit out of Brooke. She deserved it so much."